MCC recruitment 2016-17 notification 115 Various Vacancies: Malabar Cancer Centre invites application for the post of 115 Staff Nurse/ Radiographer & Various Vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 2980/ESTT/16/MCC/
Malabar Cancer Centre Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse/ Radiographer|
|No of Post||115 Posts|
|Last date to apply||13th October 2016|
|Job Location||Kannur (Kerala)|
Malabar Cancer Centre free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Staff Nurse
- Total no. of Posts:- 81 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 13900 -24024/- Per Month
- Qualification:- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with 3 years experience in a multispecialty Hospital with not less than 200 beds, preferably in cancer treatment.
Name of Post:- Radiographer
- Total no. of Posts:- 14 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 13210 - 22360/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Pass in +2 with science subject from a recognized University/Board or BSc MRT (Medical Radiological Technology) or BSc MIT (Medical Imaging Technology) or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute approved by AERB with one year experience in operating Radio diagnostic/Radiotherapy equipment sin an established Centre OR Diploma in Radiology or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 2 years’ experience in operating Radio-diagnostic/Radiotherapy equipment’s in an established Centre.
For General Category: 750/-
For Other Categories candidates: 250/-
Application fee through Demand Draft.
How to apply online Malabar Cancer Centre for exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.mcc.kerala.gov.in/ on or before 13th October 2016 & Send the printout along with self-attested copies of certificates to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, and Kerala – 670103 on or before 20th October 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 13th October 2016
Last Date of Printout of Online application: 20th October 2016
- Attested copies of certificates, proving qualification, experience and age should be submitted along with the application. Applications without certificates will be rejected. Original certificates proving qualification, experience and age should be produced at the time of interview.
- Decision whether to admit the candidate for the interview in case he or she fail to bring any required document rests entirely at the discretion of MCC, depending on the importance of the document.
- All candidates will be made to sit in a separate area once they submit their certificates and documentation for verification. They should hand over the cell phone and other electronic or electrical or similar communication / recording devices including their hand bags to the separate counter before entering waiting room. If any candidate is found to have violated the rule, he or she will be disqualified.
- No accompanying person is allowed to come near the vicinity of the interview hall or waiting room.
- Each candidate will be separately called for the interview and examined in detail.
- After the interview, each candidate can collect his/ her belongings from the counter and should leave the hall immediately.
- Any attempt to disrupt or interfere with the proceeding or any misconduct towards assisting staff or interview board members will disqualify the candidate without further explanation.
- Interview may include questions related to attitude assessment, aptitude assessment, subject assessment, personality assessment, etc. and may include practical assessment depending on the post to which the candidate appears.
- Total marks will be out of 100 (75 marks for written test & 25 marks for Interview)
- If candidate fails to complete the process of interview, he/ she will not be ranked.
- Only those candidates who scores marks above the cut off mark (30 marks out of 100) will be ranked and included in the rank list. For SC/ST candidates the cut off mark will be 25marks out of 100).
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|