MDL recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately ` 4,000 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 9,000.
Advertisement Number:- MDL/HR-CR/REC/53/2016
Mazagon Dock Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Mazagon Dock Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager, Senior Officer|
|No of Post||07 posts|
|Last date to apply||10th November 2016|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
Mazagon Dock Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager (Safety)
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 34 years As on 10.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full-Time Degree in any branch of Engineering from a Recognized University/ Deemed University, with minimum first Class or 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. And Full-Time Diploma in Industrial Safety from a Recognized University / Deemed University.
Name of Post:- Senior Officer (Fire)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years As on 10.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- NBCD(I) qualified CPO/ Master Chief Petty Officer of Indian Navy (Ex-Serviceman).
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC-NCL communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Personal Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Category: Exempted Fee
- For Other Categories candidates: Rs.300/- (including Bank Charges of Rs.40/-)
Candidates pay application fee through SBI Challan at any Branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
How to apply online for Mazagon Dock Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mazagondock.gov.in/ from 13.10.2016 to 10.11.2016 & send the Printout along with MDL’s copy section of the Challan to the CM (HR-CR) Executives Recruitment Section, 02nd Floor, Mazdock House Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai - 400010 on or before 25.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 13.10.2016
Last Date to Apply online: 10.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: 25.11.2016
Tentative Date for announcement of Personal Interview schedule: 05.12.2016
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Outstation Candidates called for Personal Interview shall be reimbursed Travelling Expenses by the shortest route from the correspondence address mentioned in the application form on production of tickets as given below. Eligibility General Manager Air Fare by Economy Class/First AC Rail Deputy General Manager Second AC Rail/ Luxury Bus Assistant Manager Third AC Rail/ Luxury Bus Senior Officer Third AC Rail/ Luxury Bus
- The candidature of all candidates shall be provisional and all original documents such as Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate, etc. will be verified at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and in that case no Travel Expense will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Qualifying Requirements & Age limit shall be reckoned as on 10 November 2016. a. Wherever CGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in qualifying degree, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. In cases, where University/ Institute follow rating/ grading pattern and neither prescribe any conversion formula for calculating equivalent percentage nor award any class for that rating/ grade, the equivalent percentage shall be calculated in accordance with MDL Recruitment Rules.
- Post Qualification Experience in the relevant discipline in Officer/ Executive cadre (excluding Apprentice training period) from the date of passing mentioned in the marksheet will be considered.
- MDL reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Intimation regarding Personal Interview & Result: List of ‘Eligible Candidates’, list of ‘Not-Eligible Candidates’, ‘Interview Schedule’, ‘Result’ etc. will be hosted only on MDL Website under the head “Career->Executives”. Candidates are requested to visit MDL website time to time to get themselves updated on the recruitment status.
- In case of any ambiguity/ discrepancy in the online recruitment portal the terms & conditions as mentioned in this advertisement will prevail.
- Any further Information/ Corrigendum/ Addendum would be uploaded only on MDL website.
- MDL reserves the right to fill up all the vacancies advertised or part or cancel the entire recruitment process at any point of time during the recruitment process.
- Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.