Medical directorate Manipur recruitment 2016 notification 948 posts: No. G/Paramedics/2016-DHS : In continuation of this Directorate Notification of even number dated 05/05/2016 and in pursuance of Government of Manipur , Secretariat : Health Department letter No.2/4/2016-M dated 03/05/2016, it is hereby further notified for information to all concerned that advertisement for recruitment of the following posts under Health Department, Government of Manipur on temporary basis has been modified as below.
Name of post:- ANM/ FHW
- Total no. of Posts:- 155 Posts
- Qualification:- Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent of a recognized University/Board. Passed Female Health Workers’ course from a recognized Institute. Registered as FHW/ANM with any council.
- Selection Procedure:- 30% marks obtained in Class-X or equivalent. 50% marks obtained in ANM course. 20% marks in Viva-Voce/Interview.
Name of post:- Staff Nurse
- Total no. of Posts:- 163 Posts
- Qualification:- Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent of a recognized University/Board. 10+2 passed or its equivalent Exam. Registered “A” grade Nurse (Senior certificate in Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized University /Institutions (for Male Nurses Senior Mid-wifery certificate is not required).
- Selection Procedure:- 15% marks obtained in Class-X or equivalent. 15% marks obtained in Class-XII. 50% marks in GNM course. 20% marks in Viva-Voce/Interview. No Written Test.
Name of post:- Office Assistant-cum-Computer Operator
- Total no. of Posts:- 91 Posts
- Qualification:- 10+2 / XII with 6 (six) months Certificate course in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Selection Procedure:- Computer typing - 25 marks & MS Test - 25 marks : Total -50 Marks. Written test in General English and General Knowledge carrying 100 marks.- 50 marks each for General English & General Knowledge and Viva-Voce / Interview – 20 Marks.
Name of post:- Male Health Worker
- Total no. of Posts:- 64 Posts
- Qualification:- Matriculate / HSLC or its equivalent of a recognized University/Board. Trained in Male Health Workers’ Course from a recognized Institute.
- Selection Procedure:- 30% marks obtained in Class-X or equivalent. 50% marks obtained in Male Health Worker’s Course. 20% marks in Viva-Voce/Interview.
Age Limit:- below 38 years.
Age Relaxation:- Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. Servant as per rules. 5 yrs. relaxation for SC & ST Candidate & 3 yrs. for OBC Candidates.
Relaxation:- Reservation will be provided for ST/SC/OBC/PWD candidates as per the reservation policy of Government of Manipur. The number of post may be increased or decreased according to the vacant post available in the Department.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should send their application in th prescribed format to Dr. O. Ibomcha Singh, director of health services, Manipur.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|