MPSC recruitment 2017-18 Notification 750 Police Sub Inspector vacancies apply at www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.mpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 750 (seven hundred and fifty) Police Sub Inspector vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 18th May 2017 to 1st June 2017.
MPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Police Sub Inspector|
|No of Vacancies||750|
|Official web Portal||www.mpsc.gov.in|
MPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Police Sub Inspector: 750 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPSC Police Sub Inspector job should have possess Degree/ equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4300/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st April 2017.
- Police Sub Inspector: 19 to 31 years and upper age is relaxed by 3 years for Reserved Category
Selection Process:- MPSC will be conduct the Main Examination/ Physical Test for Police Sub Inspector vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Police Sub Inspector vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) SBI Challan & CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
- General: Rs. 523/- (Rupee five hundred twenty-three only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 323/- (Rupee three hundred twenty-three only)
How to apply for MPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with MPSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of MPSC department; www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on Advertisement/ Notifications.
- Again click on Online Application.
- Select the desired post & read all instructions.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 18th May 2017
Form Submission End Date: 1st June 2017
Challan Payment: 2nd June 2017
Main Exam Date: 25th June 2017
Advertisement Number:- 41/2017