MPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification 75 Civil Judge vacancy apply at www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.mpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 75 (seventy five) Civil Judge vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 15th March 2017 to 4th April 2017.
MPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Civil Judge|
|No of Vacancies||75|
|Official web Portal||www.mpsc.gov.in|
MPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Civil Judge: 75 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for MPSC Civil Judge job should have LLB/ LLM Degree form recognized University for fresh candidates and 3 years’ experience for Advocate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 25 years as on 15th March 2017.
Selection Process:- MPSC will be conduct the Preliminary Exam / Main Written Examination for Civil Judge vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Civil Judge vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 373/- (Rupee three hundred seventy-three only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 273/- (Rupee two hundred seventy-three only)
How to apply for MPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with MPSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of MPSC department; www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on advertisement / notification
- Select the desired post& read all instructions
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th March 2017
Form Submission End Date: 4th April 2017
Date of Preliminary Exam: 21st May 2017
Date of Main Exam: 8th August 2017
Advertisement Number:- 03/2017