NABARD recruitment 2016-17 notification 85 posts: NABARD National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development invites Application for the 85 posts of Development Assistant.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 20th September 2016
Name of Post:- Development Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-85 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 31.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 8040-20100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Preliminary and Main Exam.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.450/- & Rs.50/- for SC/ST Candidates through Online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.nabard.org from 30.08.2016 to 20.09.2016.
- Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to NABARD, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognised universities/ institutions in India or abroad. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
- NABARD shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates will have to visit the NABARD’s website www.nabard.org for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 1 hour for Preliminary Exam and 2 hours for Main Exam, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 3 and 4 hours respectively including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
- The candidates will have to appear for the exam at their own cost.
- Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of appointment. Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of will have to be submitted by the candidates at the time of appointment.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of NABARD in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.
- Decision of NABARD in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by NABARD in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- NABARD would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by NABARD in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, NABARD reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any NABARD recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- IDENTITY VERIFICATION In the examination hall, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/E-Aadhar Card/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- Ration Card is not a valid ID proof for this project. Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter while attending the examination respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of appointment.
- A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on date of appointment. The OBC certificate containing the non‐creamy layer clause should have been issued on or after 01.01.2016.
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Government offices, Public Sector Undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will have to produce a proper discharge certificate from the employer before appointment in NABARD.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all correspondence with NABARD, Registration number received on submission of application and Roll no. indicated in ‘Admission Letter’ must be quoted.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises, where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disqualification including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession calculators in examination premises.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- NABARD will not furnish the mark‐sheet to candidates. However, the online examination marks and cut-off, etc. would be available on NABARD’s website after the declaration of the online exam result.
- The post is also open to the employees of NABARD (staff candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause / dispute.
- Candidate’s admission to the test is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by NABARD.