- 14 Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager – 13th April 2017
- 61 Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) , Mining Mate – 25th November 2016
NALCO recruitment 2017-18 notification advertisement 14 Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager & Various Vacancies
National Aluminum Company Limited released new notification on their official website www.nalcoindia.com for the recruitment of total 14 (fourteen) jobs out of which 03 (three) vacancies for Project Manager, 05 (five) for Assistant Project Manager & Various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 13th April 2017.
NALCO jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager|
|No of Vacancies||14|
|Official web Portal||www.nalcoindia.com|
NALCO recruitment 2017-18 Details
Project Manager: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for NALCO Project Manager job should have Full time regular course in Post-Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Rural Management/Rural Development/ Development Studies/ Social Work from reputed universities/institutes with not less than 55% marks in aggregate with relevant experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
Assistant Project Manager: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join NALCO Assistant Project Manager posts should have Full time regular course in Post-Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Rural Management/Rural Development/ Development Studies /Sociology/ Social Work/Social Anthropology from reputed universities/institutes with not less than 55% marks in aggregate or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with cost accountancy (ICWAI) or chartered accountancy (ICAI).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years as on 13th April 2017.
Selection Process:- NALCO will be conduct the Written Examination for Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
How to apply for NALCO vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with copies relevant documents send to chief Operating Officer, NALCO Foundation, HRD Centre of Excellence, NALCO Nager, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha on or before 13th April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 13th April 2017
NALCO recruitment 61 Various Vacancies
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina- Aluminium complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology. The present turnover of the company is around Rs. 7,000 Crores and the company is going for further expansion within India & across the globe. The Company enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational, with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organisational excellence through competent human resources and practices having a “people centric” approach. To achieve its vision to be a reputed global Company in the metals and energy sector, NALCO at Mines & Refinery Complex, Damanjodi is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates in the following discipline & position.
National Aluminium Company Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Name of Post||Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) , Mining Mate|
|No of Post||61 posts|
|Last date to apply||25th November 2016|
Name of Post:- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT)
- Total no. of Posts:-57 Posts
- Fitter:- 22 Posts
- Electrician:- 02 Posts
- Electronics:- 01 Post
- Motor Mechanic:- 01 Post
- Surveyor:- 01 Post
- HEMM:- 26 Posts
- Geology Asst:- 02 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Passed HSC with ITI (NCTVT/SCTE&VT) in respective trade or Passed HSC with ITI (NCTVT/SCTE&VT) in any trade with Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License or B.Sc (Geology-Hons).
Name of Post:- Mining Mate
- Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11700 – 17500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- HSC with Valid Mining Mate’s Certificate of Competency & Valid First Aid Certificate.
Age Limit:- As on 01.11.2016
- For Unreserved:- 27 years
- For OBC:- 30 years
- For SC/ST:- 32 years
How to apply online for NACLO exam 2017:-
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.nalcoindia.com from 05.11.2016 to 25.11.2016.
Advertisement Number:- M&R/02/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 05.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 25.11.2016
1) Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2) The candidates should ensure the fulfilling of all the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement. Mere submission of application does not imply that the Company (NALCO) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that they have furnished any incorrect/false information or have suppressed any material fact(s), their candidature/appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
3) The e-mail id & mobile no. mentioned in the application form must remain valid for at least one year. All future communication with the candidates will be made through the e-mail/SMS only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid no./wrong id or due to any other reason.
4) Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies must submit “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of joining failing which they will not be allowed to join and the candidature will be terminated. This is not applicable for departmental candidates and the candidates undergone 3 years SUPT Training in Nalco-Mines, Damanjodi under the CSR initiative of NALCO.
5) SC/ST candidates called for written test and trade test will be paid non-AC second class return rail/bus fare by the shortest route subject to the condition that the place of stay is 30 KMs or more from the place of Test on production of tickets/proof of journey from their communication address mentioned in the online application. No change in communication address will be entertained at a later stage for the purpose of reimbursement of TA. The reimbursement of TA to the SC/ST candidates attending the Written/Trade Test will be subject to production of valid Caste Certificate at the venue of test.
6) NALCO reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. NALCO also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process and also reserves the right to increase/decrease the post advertised, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
7) Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature.
8) Any dispute with regard to the said recruitment will be settled within the jurisdiction of appropriate Courts of Bhubaneswar, Odisha only.
9) Any clarification/modification/extension regarding this will be hosted in the above website only. The candidates are advised to visit the website regularly to know about the updates (if any).