NBE recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 Junior Assistant Posts : The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an organization, established to conduct the Post-graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine at the National Level.
Job Location:- New Delhi
Last Date:- 26th September 2016
Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 years as on 26th September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in any Discipline from recognized University & should be proficient in computer application M.S Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written examination, trade test & Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates should pay application fee of Rs.100/- SC/ST/PWD & Rs. 200/- for all other 9UR/ OBC) through demand draft issued from any schedules bank drawn in favour of “National Board of Examination” payable at New Delhi. Candidates must write Name, Fathers Name & Mobile number on the back of demand draft.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents send to the Assistant Director (Admn.), National Board of Examination, Medical Enclave, Mahatma Gandhi Marg. (Ring Road), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029 on or before 26th September 2016.
- The allowances/perks paid to NBE employees are LTC, HRA and TA.
- Medical facilities for self and dependent as per NBE guidelines.
- Enrolment for contributory pension scheme is compulsory.
- This position is transferable/located on All India Basis at any location deemed appropriate by NBE.
- Reservation and relaxation to persons with disabilities will be as per applicable instructions.
- NBE reserves its absolute rights to alter/delete/modify or amends any or all of the above criteria.
- NBE shall not be liable for postal/transit delay.
- The decision of NBE shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The number of vacancy including reservation may vary.
- NBE reserves the right to short list the candidates & take such exam/interview on precedence as appropriate.