NBE recruitment 2016-17 notification 09 Junior Assistant Posts : The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an organization, established to conduct the Post-graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine at the National Level. NBE invites applications from eligible and desirous candidates for the post of Junior Assistant.
Job Location:- New Delhi
Last Date:- 26th September 2016
Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-09 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 years as on 26th September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in any Discipline recognized University & should be proficient in computer Application M.S. Word, Power Point, Outlook or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written test, Trade test and Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates should pay application fee of Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD & Rs.200/- for all other (UR/OBC) through demand draft issued from any schedules bank drawn in favour of “National Board of Examination” payable at New Delhi. Candidates must write Name, Father Name & Mobile number on the bank of demand draft.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents send to the Assistant Director (Admn.), National Board of Examination, Medical Enclave, Mahatma Gandhi Marg. (Ring Road), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029 on or before 29th September 2016.
- Candidates have to send their completed application form on or before last date of submission of application form.
- No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.
- The candidates applying for the post should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions.
- The candidates must have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying.
- Candidate has to fill in the details in the Application Fee Payment Demand Draft infamous of “National Board of Examinations” payable at New Delhi.
- The decision of NBE about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of the applicant shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- In case of candidate already employed, should apply through proper channel with NOC, Vigilance clearance and last three years ACR. Applications received without proper channel and /or not accompanying the documents mentioned in the application form will not be considered.
- The cut-off date for age is last date of submission of application.
- At the time of written examination/trade test/interview, if a candidate is or has been found guilty of using unfair means during test/interview; or impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or misbehaving in the examination hall/interview hall or resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection; or obtaining support of his/her candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, will be liable to be disqualified from the examination/interview for which he/she is a candidate to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period from any examination or selection held by NBE.
- Applications which are incomplete in any respect will be rejected and the fee will be forfeited.
- No. of post may vary.
- Decision of NBE in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further,NBE reserves right to stall/cancel the recruitment partially/fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.
- No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by NBE.
- Board may, at its discretion, hold re-examination/re-interview wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specified post or candidate/s.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of NBE & receiving satisfactory report from referees.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No Interim correspondence will be entertained.