NCCS recruitment 2016-17 notification02 Scientist Posts: National Centre for Cell Science invites applications from Indian nationals for the following positions possessing excellent academic records and relevant work experience.
Advertisement Number:- Admin-4-2016
National Centre for Cell Science Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Centre for Cell Science|
|Name of Post||Scientist|
|No of Post||02 Posts|
|Last date to apply||13th October 2016|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
National Centre for Cell Science free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Scientist-D
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 50 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 - 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 1st Class M.Tech / MD / M.VSc / M.Pharm / M.Biotech or PhD / Corresponding degrees in other disciplines with original work as evidenced by patents or publications. Evidence of leadership with about 8 years’ experience in R&D.
Name of Post:- Scientist-C
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 - 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 1st Class M.Tech / MD / M.VSc / M.Pharm / M.Biotech or PhD / Corresponding degrees in other disciplines with original work as evidenced by patents or publications. Evidence of leadership with about 4 years’ experience in R&D.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on the Interview.
For General Category: 100/-
For SC/ST/PH Categories candidates: Exempted from payment of fees
Application fee through Demand Draft in favour of Director.
How to apply offline for National Centre for Cell Science exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents send to The Director, National Centre for Cell Science, NCCS Complex, Savitribai Phule Pune University Campus, Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411007, Maharashtra on or before 13th October 2016.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of application: 13th October 2016
- Application in the prescribed format * duly filled in along with Demand Draft and attested copies of all certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, experience, details of the examination passed, list of publications / patents, caste certificate, if any, recent passport size photograph and other relevant documents should reach to the Director, National Centre for Cell Science, NCCS Complex, S. P. Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007, Maharashtra, India on or before13.10.2016. The Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelope.
- The above post is as per the Central Government pay scales and carry allowances like Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance and HRA as per rules. Total Monthly Emoluments (TME) includes Dearness Allowance, Transport Allowance, & HRA as per rules.
- Age relaxation will be available to SC/ST/PH candidates as per Government of India rules. SC/ST candidates should produce proof of their caste certificate from appropriate authority.
- Age and Experience will be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Competent Authority.
- Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications without required documents will not be considered.
- A demand draft of Rs. 100/- (excluding SC/ST/PH candidates) towards application fee, drawn in favour of Director, National Centre for Cell Science, should be attached with the application form.
- Experience mentioned should have gathered after acquisition of the essential qualifications.
- Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro second class railway fare for attending the interview as admissible under Govt. of India rules, on production of the proof of the same.
- The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right to a candidate to be called for interview. The Centre reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Director, NCCS reserves the right to enhance / reduce the number of posts and also to cancel the recruitment process.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- No interim inquiries will be entertained.
- Direct recruitment appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of 5 years with approbation period of one year, which may be extended. The performance will be reviewed on completion of 4 years and further continuation of appointment will depend on the performance during this period.
- List of shortlisted candidates, Date & Time of Interview & all other relevant information will be published on our website. The candidates should check the website periodically for updates.
- Applicants will be informed by email only and no separate communication will be sent. All the candidates must mention their valid email address & Cell phone No. in the application.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|