NCDC recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 posts: NCDC National Centre for Disease Control invites Application for the 07 posts of Assistant Director & Deputy Assistant Director. Walk-in-Interview 15 September 2016.
Job Location:- Delhi
Date of Interview:- 15th September 2016 at 09:30 AM
Name of Post:- Assistant Director
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Master’s degree in Zoology with Entomology of a recognized University or equivalent. Seven years’ experience in teaching and/ or research and/ or control in the field of Medical Entomology or Malariology or Filariology.
Name of Post:- Deputy Assistant Director
- Total no. of Posts:-06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 47000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Sc. degree in Zoology with Entomology of a recognized University or equivalent. Three years’ experience in teaching and/ or research and/ or control in the field of Medical Entomology or Malariology or Filariology.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with resume, Original documents, photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg (near Civil Line Metro Station), Delhi – 110 054.
Terms & Conditions:-
- The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of one year or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier with effect from the date of joining. Thereafter, the contract will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time on either side by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/ her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/ additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government servants appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the Institution and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise.
- The appointment carries with it the liability to serve in any part of the country.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/ she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority by the concerned Institution/ Hospital before joining the post.
- The appointee is required to submit a declaration regarding his/ her marital status in the prescribed proforma.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DOP&T OM No. 12016/3/84-Estt. (L), dated the 12th April, 1985, as amended by OM No.12016/1/96-Estt. (L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that affect in the prescribed proforma.
- The appointee is not entitled to any TA for joining the appointment.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by him/ her proves to be false or if he/ she is found to have will fully suppressed any material information, he/ she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|