NCDIR recruitment 2016-17 notification 06 Various Vacancies : (NCDIR) National Centre for Disease Information and Research invites application fore the post of 06 Programmer, Data Entry Operator, Project Clerk & Various Vacancies on temporary or contract basis.
Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
Last Date:- 14th to 16th September 2016
Name of Post:- Programmer
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30810/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master’s Degree in Computer Application, Information Technology, Computer Science from recognized University. OR B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology from a recognized University with 2 years experience in relevant areas of programming.
Name of Post:- Data Entry Operator
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16179/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 12th pass in Science Stream with mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Name of Post:- Project Clerk
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16188/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 12th Pass OR equivalent from a recognized Board A typing speed of 35WPM in English and 30WPM in Hindi on computer.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in skill test & written test should bring with them original certificates, Educational qualification, Proof of Date of birth, Experience certificates/ testimonials, one self-attested recent passport size photograph, ID Proof (Ex. PAN/ Voter ID/ Driving License etc.) Three sets of self-attested photocopies of all documents and SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificates, if application. Candidates should submit all certifications/ testimonials in original for verification.
Venue of Skill Test & Written Test:- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru – 562110.
- Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization.
- Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
- Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of skill test/written test shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Any application without self-attested copy of all relevant certificates / marks sheets / testimonials is liable to be rejected.
- The Director also reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should provide separate applications for each of the posts applied.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation against UR vacancies
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates are directed to submit the caste certificate in the prescribed format (Appendix) issued as per Government of India instruction by the Competent Authority for appointment to posts under the Government of India, which shall not be more than three years old from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Age relaxation will be considered for deserving candidates.
- Age limit and experience will be considered as on closing date.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test & skill test.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt. Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of skill test / written test.
- The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis and contractual basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for Permanent Employment under NCDIR/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Selection shall be by the skill test and written test.
- The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
- Candidates those who have applied and appeared for the above post previously need not apply again (Advertisement No: NCDIR/DHR/Haryana Atlas/Admin-2/2016 dated 23.06.2016 and Advertisement No: NCDIR/DHR/Haryana Atlas/Admin-1/2016 dated 07.04.2016)
- Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|