NCL recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 25 Scientist, Senior Scientist at www.ncl-india.org
National Chemical Laboratory released new notification on their official website www.ncl-india.org for the recruitment of total 25 (twenty-five) jobs out of which 15 (fifteen) vacancies for Scientist, 10 (ten) for Senior Scientist vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 10th March 2017 to 10th April 2017.
NCL jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Scientist/ Senior Scientist|
|No of Vacancies||25|
|Official web Portal||www.ncl-india.org|
NCL recruitment 2017-18 Details (H3)
Scientist: 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for National Chemical Laboratory Scientist job should have Ph.D submitted in Chemistry/ Chemical Science/ Chemical Engineering or ME/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Polymer Engineering/ Ph.D submitted in Chemical Engineering / Polymer Engineering or ME/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Materials Engineering/ Bio Engineering or ME in Chemical Engineering / M.Tech in Chemical Technology or Ph.D in Physics/ Chemistry/ Materials or allied areas with relevant experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6600/- Per Month
Senior Scientist: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join National Chemical Laboratory Senior Scientist posts should have Ph.D in Chemistry/ Chemical Science/ Chemical Engineering Materials Engineering/ Polymer Engineering/ Physics/ Materials Science/ Chemical Technology/ Bio Chemistry/ Bio technology with relevant experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 7600/- Per Month
- Scientist: 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Senior Scientist: 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- NCL will be conduct the Applicants Performance Examination for Scientist/ Senior Scientist vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidates are required to remit the Rs. 100/- in favour of Director, National Chemical Laboratory, through online payment system i.e. NEFT/ Bank Transfer/ Net Banking etc., with the following details: (Bank Name: State Bank of India Account No.:30267257846, IFSC Code No: SBIN0003552, Branch Code: 3552, Branch Name: NCL Campus Branch, Pune). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees/ Abroad candidates category are exempted form submission of application fee.
How to apply for NCL recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may online through the website www.ncl-india.org from 10th March 2017 to 10th April 2017 & Send hard copy, attested copies of the certificates, marks sheet, testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, experience, re-prints of publication and caste certificates, acknowledgment of remitted application fee along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed & in an envelope superscribed as ‘Application for the post of _______ (Post Code______) by post to Director, CSIR National Chemical Laboratory, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune – 411008 on or before 3rd May 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 10th March 2017
Form Submission End Date: 10th April 2017
Last Date of Hard copy of application: 3rd May 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017
National Chemical Laboratory recruitment 01 Project Assistant Vacancy
Applications are invited for filling up a temporary position of Project Assistant on contract basis.
NCL Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Chemical Laboratory|
|Name of Post||Project Assistant|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||04th November 2016|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
Name of Post:- Project Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates with M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks (aggregate).
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to BC communities: 03 Years
How to apply offline for National Chemical Laboratory exam 2017:-
The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be send to The Head, Organic Chemistry Division, Attn Dr. G. J. Sanjayan National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before November 04, 2016.
Last Date of Submission of Application : 04.11.2016
Date of Interview: 07.11.2016 at 11:00 AM