NEIGRIHMS recruitment 2016-17 notification 52 Various Vacancies: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) invites application for the post of 52 Senior Resident Doctor & Junior Resident Doctor.
Advertisement Number:- NEIGR-E.II/10/97/Pt-XV
NEIGRIHMS Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Name of Post||Senior Resident Doctor/ Junior Resident Doctor|
|No of Post||52 Posts|
|Last date to apply||4th October 2016|
|Job Location||Shillong (Meghalaya)|
NEIGRIHMS free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Senior Resident Doctor
- Total no. of Posts:- 30 Posts
- Age Limit:- 33 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 18750/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI and registered with State Council/ Medical Council of India.
Name of Post:- Junior Resident Doctor
- Total no. of Posts:- 22 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Medical Qualification included in the schedule I & II of the 3rd schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and registered with State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply offline for NEIGRIHMS exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with application in plain paper, CV & original & attested photocopies of all certificates & documents at the Time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018.
Date of Interview: 4th October 2016 at 11:00 AM
- Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is relaxable up to 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms.
- If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
- Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
- For the post of Senior Resident Doctor, Candidates holding DNB qualifications would need to get their qualification verified by NBE as to whether it is as per the requirement of the Gazette notification No.MCI-12(2)/2010-Med.Misc dated 11.6.2012 and produce such verification certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk in interview on 4th October 2016 (Tuesday).
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS/MD/MS programme are required to produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interviews under any circumstances.
- Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any. Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of completion of rural posting.
- Subject to availability, Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel. In the event that no accommodation can be provided, HRA admissible as per rules will be paid.
- Candidates who had appeared for MD/MS/Diploma examination and awaiting results can also appear for the walk in interview. However, in case they are selected, their selection is provisional, subject to production of MD/MS/Diploma passed certificate before joining the post.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|