NIACL recruitment 2016-17 notification 15 Posts : The New India Assurance Co. Limited invites application for the post of 15 Administrative Officers in Scale-I cadre from open market.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 3rd September 2016
Name of Post:- Administrative Officers (scale-l) (Medical)
- Total no. of Posts:-15 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years as on 1st August 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32795/- Per Month
- Qualification:-A candidates must possess the minimum qualification of MBBS/ MD/ MS or PG-Medical Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree (at least 45% marks for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent.
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes
- 10 years for Persons with Disability
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging SC/ST/PWD Female candidates not pay the registration fee and Rs.200/- All Other candidates. The payment can be made by using Master/ Visa or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://newindia.co.in/ from 18th August 2016 to 3rd September 2016.
- Company reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- Minimum qualification of MBBS or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S degree by the Medical council of India, from a recognized University and a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council is essential and those without this qualification are not eligible for the post.
- The Company may post the selected candidates to its offices throughout India and the Company shall have the prerogative to decide on allotment and posting of the selected candidates depending on the requirement and not at the candidate’s choice and no requests in this regard would be entertained.
- Company reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear at the interview
- The decision of the Company will be final and binding in all matters.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of any reason whatsoever.
- Applicants are advised to register online themselves.
- The candidates would be required to submit the attested copies of certificates in proof of their age/date of birth, educational qualifications, MCI registration, community to which they claim to belong etc., at the time of interview and produce the originals for verification.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false/ incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated forthwith. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. The decision of the Company in respect of matters concerning eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of Interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this process/ advertisement shall be subject to sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Mumbai.
- The Company shall not entertain any correspondence or personal enquiries.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for consideration for the posts.
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply online as instructed above.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the above Recruitment Exercise at any stage of the process without assigning any reason thereof.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|