NIACL recruitment 2016-17 notification 300 Administrative Officer Posts: The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company & wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications for recruitment of 300 Officers (Generalist) in Scale I cadre from open market.
New India Assurance Company Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Name of Post||Administrative Officer|
|No of Post||300 Posts|
|Last date to apply||1st November 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
New India Assurance Company Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Administrative Officer (Scale-I) (Generalists)
- Total no. of Posts:- 300 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years as on 1st October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32795 – 62315/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55%marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to Other Backward Class communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to Persons with Disability communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
For General Category: 600/-
For SC/ST/PWD/ Women Categories candidates: 100/-
Application fee through payment can be using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How to apply online for New India Assurance Company Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://newindia.co.in/ from 14th October 2016 to 1st November 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 14th October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 1st November 2016
- The possibility for occurrence of some problem(s) in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to other centres or conducting another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the Company in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose their candidature for this exam.
- Decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
- If examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- The responses (answers) of individual candidates will be analyzed &compared with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard , it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Company reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates(disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any NIA (The New India Assurance Company Ltd.) recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- While applying on-line for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of any reason whatsoever.
- Applicants are advised to register online themselves and to keep their e-mail id alive during the recruitment exercise. The candidates should give their mobile number in the application form for SMS service from the company.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Online Tests &Interview. The Company reserves the right to hold any other test wherever deemed necessary as well as the right to add, delete or allot any centre at its discretion.
- Admission to Online Tests will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- Documents relating to Age/Qualification/Category etc. will have to be submitted at the time of Interview by the candidates called for Interview. Caste certificate accompanied with caste validity certificate must be submitted by candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the village/town the candidate is originally a resident of.
- At any stage if falsification of caste certificate is noticed, the candidature will stand cancelled automatically.
- Candidates serving in Government / Quasi Government Offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and financial institutions will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate ‘from their employer at the time of Interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any otherwise admissible, will not be paid. Candidates who are selected are required to submit discharge letter / relieving letter from their employer (Govt/Public sector / Private) at the time of joining the company, WITHOUT WHICH THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN.
- The candidates will have to appear for the tests at their own cost. Candidates called for INTERVIEW are entitled to sleeper class to &fro railway fare/bus fare by shortest route, from their place of residence, on production of evidence of travel (Rail/bus ticket/receipt etc.)
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being found medically fit as per the requirements of the Company. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Company.
- Decisions of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of online examinations, other tests, interview and selection would-be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer any candidate anywhere in India even before the expiry of 5 year period at the initial place of posting.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in responses thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai. Courts/ Tribunals/Forum sat Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Selected candidates will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Service Regulations of the Company in force.
- Use of Mobile Phones, calculator or any such devices is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. Candidates, before entering examination premises, are likely to be frisked to ensure compliance with the following: i) Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. ii) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the venue of the examination, as no arrangement for safekeeping will be available. v) Candidate’s admission to the test/Interview is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the above Recruitment Exercise at any stage of the process without assigning any reason thereof.