NIANP recruitment 2016-17 notification : NIANP National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology invites Application for the post of Skilled Supporting Staff. Apply before 30 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employments News.
Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
Last Date:- 30 Days from the Date of Publication
Name of Post:- Skilled Supporting Staff
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1800/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Matriculation or equivalent pass (or) ITI pass.
Application Fee:- Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) (Non-refundable) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ICAR Unit, NIANP, Bangalore should be enclosed along with the application. No other means of payment will be accepted. No fee is required to be paid by SC, ST and woman candidates. Person with disabilities (PH) are also exempted from payment of fee subject to submission of prescribed medical certificates.
How to apply:- The filled application form, duly signed and affixed with a recent passport size photograph along with attested copies of certificates in support of claims regarding age, educational qualifications, SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-Serviceman etc. should be sent to the Director, ICAR-National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology, Adugodi, Bangalore – 560 030 on or before 30 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in the Employments News.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit of the candidates will be the closing date for receipt of applications. The last date for receipt of the application is 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News (to be calculated from the first day of the week).
- Candidates are required to submit attested copies of certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, SC / ST / OBC / PH /Ex. Servicemen etc along with their application.
- Relaxation of age shall be allowed to SC / ST / OBC / PH /Ex. Servicemen as per the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test. The decision of the Competent Authority in NIANP in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/written test etc. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The candidates applying for the post as notified should ensure that they fulfill all the prescribed eligibility conditions as on the closing date for receipt of applications
- Applications should be submitted in the proforma appended strictly type-written / hand written accompanied by a latest passport size photograph with complete address & Pin Code. Incomplete applications or applications without latest Photograph, Signature and self attested copies of Certificates and applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of final selection. The Institute reserves the right to cancel/ withdraw the advertisement or issue corrigendum to this effect at any point of time or extend the date by a fortnight or so for any justifiable reason, not necessarily to be communicated to the candidates. All details to this effect shall be uploaded on our website.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and a higher qualification does not entitle any candidate to be called for written test. The Director, NIANP has the right to fix criteria for screening the application so as to reduce the number of candidates to be called for written test.
- Those already in Government Service (Central/State/Autonomous bodies) should forward their applications through proper channel.
- At present the place of posting is as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates may be liable to be posted either at the Institute or any other Institute of ICAR located all over India.
- The selection will be made purely on the basis of merit list of written test which will be conducted on a single day at a place as per the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The candidature of candidate will be considered at the Institute where the candidate appears for the Written Test.
- The post is Non-Government but pensionable under New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f. 1.1.2004 and service conditions are mutatis mutandis as applicable to Indian Council of Agricultural Research employees and as amended from time to time.
- Applicant must submit a declaration as to whether he is related to any employees of NIANP/ICAR and, if so, write the name, designation, address and describe the nature of his/her relationship against Sl. No.15 in the application form.
- Applications received after due date for whatsoever reason including postal delay will not be considered.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|