NIE recruitment 2016-17 notification 15 posts: NIE National Institute of Epidemiology invites Application for the 15 post of Section Officer, Upper Division Clerk & Various Vacancies.
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 22nd August 2016
Name of Post:- Section Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- No Age Limit
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29607/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Three years graduate degree with one year of relevant experience.
Name of Post:- Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Age Limit:- No Age Limit
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16188/- Per Month
- Qualification:-12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board with 8 years experience in Accounts/ Administration. A typing speed of 35 WPM in English on computer or 8000 KDPH in English.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://nie.gov.in on or before 22.08.2016.
Instructions to the applicant:-
- In the online application all the fields should be filled. No field should be left blank. Write ‘Not applicable’ if any field does not apply to your position
- Clear proof of Qualifications, Experience, Caste / Community should be attached. Applications without these required attachments shall be rejected.
- Candidates should avoid to upload pictures taken with mobile phone cameras.
- Incomplete application or Application without supportive evidence asked for, shall be summarily rejected.
- Date / time of written test/ interview will be intimated through email for Eligible/ Shortlisted candidates.
- Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the advertised posts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Written Test.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|