NIELIT recruitment 2016-17 notification 120 Scientist Posts: On behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), applications are invited from eligible and qualified persons for the post of Scientist „B‟ in MeitY, its Attached Offices and Statutory organizations viz. Standardization, Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) Directorate and Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (ICERT).
Advertisement Number:- 05/09/2016/NDL/SER
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Name of Post||Scientist|
|No of Post||120 Posts|
|Last date to apply||24th October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Scientist 'B'
- Total no. of Posts:- 120 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 24th October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 - 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech in Computer science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication or M.Sc. Physics/ Electronics with one year relevant experience.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
For General Category: 800/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Women Categories candidates: 400/-
Through fee online.
How to apply online for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://recruitment.nielit.gov.in/ 23rd September 2016 to 24th October 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 23rd September 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 24th October 2016
- CITIZENSHIP: A Candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall bea person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates shall be as per the Govt. guidelines. The candidates must upload a copy of the Caste/Category Certificate in the formats prescribed by Government of India. The Certificate for PWD must indicate the percentage of disability while the Certificate for Backward Caste must clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in column 3 of Schedule to the Government of India Department of Personnel& Training O.M. No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8/9/93 as amended from time to time (Performa for OBC certificate is annexed with detailed advertisement).
- The cut-off date for calculating the age as well as completion of eligibility conditions with regard to essential qualifications and experience will be the closing date for receipt of the application i.e. 24.10.2016, which will remain unchanged even in case of extension of the closing date for submission of applications.
- The self-attested copies of testimonials uploaded by the candidates along with their applications shall be verified with reference to the eligibility criteria only if a candidate is found successful for being invited for Interviews after the Written Examination.
- All correspondences in connection with the recruitment will be made by NIELIT through e-mails/sms only, the candidates must, therefore, regularly check their e-mail ids/sms on their registered e-mail ID and Mobile No.
- NIELIT will not be responsible in case of incomplete transactions during the online payment process. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the correct payment of application fee has been made successfully. Application fee once paid is non-refundable. Applicants, in their own interest, should check their eligibility for the post before remitting the application fee.
- The candidate must indicate his/her primary e-mail ID and active primary Mobile No. , on which the communication regarding this recruitment process would reach to the applicant. The candidate shall submit only one application against this recruitment. Failure to do so may lead to rejection/cancellation of the Applications.
- Candidates, at the time of interview shall bring the downloaded Interview Call Letter, self-attested copies of the testimonials along with originals of the same. The candidates, without self-attested copies of essential testimonials and their originals, will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
- Final selection of candidates for appointment to the above mentioned positions will be based on meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, the performance in the written examination and in interview
- A separate Merit List for each stream will be prepared and the offer of appointment would be issued to the candidates in order of Merit and depending on the preference of organization and availability of vacancies.
- If at any point of time it is found that the information furnished by the candidate was incorrect in any respect or forged/fabricated documents were presented by any candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled and in case the candidate has already joined the post, his services shall be summarily terminated.
- Each candidate shall affix his/her recent colour passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) on a White Paper and then append his/her signatures with Black Pen in another box of 3.5 cms x 1.5cms below the photograph on the same Paper. Scan the above photo and signature in a single file in JPG format of size not more than 50 KB and upload the same at appropriate space provided in the on-line Application Form.
- Candidates shall upload only the following relevant document in the following sequence in a single file in PDF Format (not exceeding the size of 2 MB):
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC), if applicable.
- Category Certificate (PWD or any other), if applicable.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (issued by Municipality, etc. or Matriculation/High School/SSC Certificate)
- Certificate of Educational qualification, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post
- Certificates of higher educational qualification, if any
- Certificate of Experience in relevant field, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post.
- The candidates should upload only relevant documents. It should be kept in view that uploading of irrelevant documents may lead to disqualification of the candidature/rejection of the Application Form. Non-submission of the documents in the above sequence may lead to cancellation/rejection of the Application Form. Candidate shall have eligibility qualification degree complete in all respects by cut-off date. Degrees obtained through Open Universities/Distance Education mode that are approved by DEC and wherever necessary, by AICTE, are recognized for the purpose of employment under Central Government vide Gazette Notification No. 44 dated 1st March 1995.
- Before final submission of the on-line Application Form, the candidates must go through the same carefully. It shall be noted that Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected.
- After submitting the ONLINE Application Form, the candidate should take the printout of Acknowledgement Slip bearing a reference number, which should be referred to in all future correspondence with NIELIT in connection with this recruitment process.
- Candidates working with Central Govt./ State Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies have to furnish „NOC‟ at the time of interview. The „NOC‟ should also confirm that no disciplinary/Vigilance case is either pending or contemplated.
- Withdrawal of candidature on account of non-furnishing of any information will not confer any right to carry forward or retain the candidature for future recruitment.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained. Also no change in particulars shall be permitted and the particulars furnished by the applicant in the online application form will be taken as final.
- NO TA/DA shall be paid for attending the written exam and interview.
- For any problems related to online submission please send e-mail to email@example.com.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|