NIRTH recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 Various Vacancies : (NIRTH) National Institute for Research in Tribal Health invites application for the post of 03 Technician & Stenographer.
Job Location:- Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
Last Date:- 7th November 2016
Name of Post:- Technician – C
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 1st July 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10+2 with Science subject or equivalent from a recognized board with one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or relevant subject from govt. recognized Organizations/Institutes/Medical Colleges and one year experience in recognized Institute Or 10+2 with Science subject with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or relevant subject.
Name of Post:- Stenographer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 years as on 1st July 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 12th Standard Pass from a recognized board/ University and Should have a certificate of English Stenography from the recognized Board of Typewriting & Shorthand or equivalent with 80 words per minute speed in English Shorthand.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through crossed IPO drawn in favour of Director, NIRTH, Jabalpur. SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nirth.res.in on or before 7th November 2016 and Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with all relevant documents/ certificates such as one photograph separately with self-attested copies of certificates/ testimonials etc. to National Institute for Research in Tribal Health, NIRTH Complex, Nagpur Road, Garha PO, Jabalpur – 482003 on or before 14th November 2016.
- Allowances as per Central Govt. rules are admissible. Benefits of New restructured defined contributory Pension system are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division), Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB &PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 1.1.2004.
- Candidate has to submit his/her application through online by filling up the prescribed form as well as one online generated hard-copy is also to be submitted along with all relevant documents/certificates such as one photograph separately with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials etc. in support of the qualifications, age, caste etc. & experience, if any, of the applicant along-with a crossed IPO forRs.100/- (SC/ST/PWDs and women candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of Director, NIRTH, Jabalpur must reach the undersigned on or before the closing date of submission of application as indicated above. ICMR employees are not exempted from payment of application fee.
- Each and every field of the online-form is mandatory, if not applicable, then NA or 0 should be written.
- Director of the Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts/vacancies without assigning any reason thereof.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test. No admission certificate/ letter for written examination will be issued by post. Candidates have to download their call-letters for written test from the Institute’s website i.e. www.nirth.res.in, office will not be responsible for any delay/lapse.
- Incomplete and late applications, without IPO, photograph or those without required copies of certificates will not be entertained. The Director, NIRTH reserves the right to reject the applications or to cancel the notification without assigning any reasons thereof and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to give their Aadhaar Number in the application form, though it is not mandatory, for early redressed of grievance, if any.
- Mobiles, earphones connected cords and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means.Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action, including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from Institute’s examination for up to 3 (three) years.
- Applications from the employees working in the Central/State Govt. Departments, Public Sector Undertaking and Govt. funded research agencies, must be forwarded through proper channel.
- Applicants are advised to remain in touch with the website of the Institute (www.nirth.res.in) for any information related with the recruitment since beginning until the recruitment process is completed.
- No travel expenses will be paid for appearing in Written Test.
- No relaxation will be given to candidates of reserved categories, if applied for UR posts. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall Bea disqualification. This advertisement will also be available on the Institute’s website www. nirth.res.in & www.icmr.nic in