NISE recruitment 2016-17 notification 09 Various Vacancies : National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) is an Autonomous Institute of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India to function as an Apex National Centre for research and technology development and related activities in the areas of Solar Energy Technologies in the Country. NISE is located on a 200 acre campus at the Gurgaon- Faridabad Road, Gwalpahari, Gurgaon. The Institute works on development of Solar Energy Technologies and practices and contributes in advancement of related Science & Engineering. The R & D activities of NISE are carried out in coordination with other research organizations and industry.
Job Location:- Gurgaon (Haryana)
Last Date:- 15th September 2016
Name of Post:- Accountant
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent.
Name of Post:- Hindi Typist
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate, with Hindi as Subject, at degree level from recognized Board/ University and Typing Speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi or Computer.
How to apply:- Interested candidates may send their CVs in the prescribed format as per Annexure-I with attested photocopies of documents in support of educational qualifications, age and experience etc. in a sealed cover super scribed “Application for the post applied for (as the case may be) in NISE” send to (Dr. O.S. Sastry) Director General National Institute of Solar Energy Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon – Faridabad Road, Post Box No. 2, Sector-45, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122003 on or before 15th September 15th September 2016.
General terms and conditions:-
- The NISE reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the responses without assigning any reason whatsoever. The number of positions may vary and the NISE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions or create a panel for filling up positions arising in future.
- The engagement is purely on short-term contract basis for a period of one year which can be extended on year to year basis depending on the performance of the candidate / need of the Institute and decisions taken / approval of the Competent Authority in NISE, from time to time.
- The engagement of the above position is of a temporary (non-Official) nature and can be withdrawn at any time within the period mentioned above without assigning any reason or prior notice and shall not bestow any claim or right for seeking regular employment in the National Institute of Solar Energy.
- No other allowance or facilities like HRA, medical, accommodation, etc., will be permissible. No. TA/Dwill be provided to any candidate for attending the interview / joining the engagement upon selection.
- Mere fulfilment of educational qualification will not entitle the candidate for being called for interview. The applications will be shortlisted based on the academic records / educational qualifications /experience in the required field relevant to the actual job requirements by Screening Committee. Incomplete applications will be out-rightly rejected and no correspondence for that will be entertained.
- Other terms and conditions will be as stipulated in the engagement offer as and when issued.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|