NISER recruitment 2016-17 notification: National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar, has been setup at Jatni in Khurda District of Odisha by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India as a unique institution of its kind pursuing undergraduate and post-graduate education in sciences combined with frontline research. The campus of NISER at Jatni is spread over a sprawling 300 acres of land on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar. It will be a fully residential campus with all modern living amenities including children’s school, health centre, banking facilities etc.
Advertisement Number:- 03/2016
National Institute of Science Education and Research Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Science Education and Research|
|Name of Post||Scientific Officer|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||15th December 2016|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar (Orissa)|
National Institute of Science Education and Research free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Scientific Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years As on 15.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Exempted Fee
- For All Other Categories candidates: Rs.500/-
Candidates pay application fee through the Bank Demand Draft only, drawn in favour of ‘FINANCE OFFICER, NISER’ and payable at Bhubaneswar.
How to apply online for National Institute of Science Education and Research exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.niser.ac.in/ from 20.10.2016 to 15.12.2016. Printout of Online Application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & DD send to Recruitment Cell National Institute of Science Education and Research PO- Jatni, Dist- Khurda, Odisha, Pin- 752050 on or before 20.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 20.10.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 15.12.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20.12.2016
- Applicants who are employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations or Institutions should send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL else they will be required to produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their employer at the time of interview.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned herein may not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Institute reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of applications for recruitment.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider to fill or not to fill the position and or any other specialisation(s). The Institute has the right to set different as well as higher norms, while short-listing, taking into account the specific requirement.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason.
- Relaxation in age, educational qualification and/or experience will be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.