NIT Calicut recruitment 2016-17 notification 06 posts: NIT National Institute of Technology Calicut invites Application for the post of 06 Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar.
Job Location:- Calicut (Kerala)
Last Date:- 19th September 2016
Name of Post:- Deputy Registrar
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 7600/- Per Month
Name of Post:- Assistant Registrar
- Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
Qualification:- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in UGC seven point scale from a recognized University/ Institute with excellent academic record.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed applications from along with all supporting documents specified therein should reach the Registrar, at the address “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NIT Campus P.O., Kozhikode-673601, Kerala” on or before 19th September 2016, 05-00 PM. Late and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
General Terms & Conditions:-
- Pay & allowances, leave, medical facilities, etc. are as admissible under Central Government/Institute Rules in force from time to time.
- The application must be sent in ORIGINAL only. Candidates should satisfy themselves, before applying, that they possess at least the essential qualifications, knowledge, experience laid down in the advertisement. The date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in every respect shall be the closing date of the receipt of the application.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum and do not necessarily make an applicant eligible to be called for interview.
- Persons serving in Central/State Government, PSUs, and Autonomous Organizations must send their applications through proper channel. However, advance copy of the application may be sent earlier. In such case No Objection Certificate from the employer must be submitted at the time of interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience.
- In the case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any content/communication made to the candidates.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason there of, or it may amend any of the clauses as per orders of the competent authority.
- Candidates are required to submit a detailed CV along with the application in the format prescribed. Prescribed format can be obtained from the Institute's website.
- Recent passport size colour photograph along with self-attested copies of all supporting documents are to be attached to the application form.
- Certificate in support of knowledge and experience should be in proper format, i.e. should be on the organization's letterhead; bear the date of issue; specific period of work; specific nature of work and salary drawn.
- Incomplete applications, unsigned applications, applications received without supporting documents or received after the due date would be summarily rejected.
- Canvasing in any form would lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF -------------------------‘ (Filled with Deputy Registrar or Assistant Registrar as the case may be.) must be clearly written on top of the sealed envelope.
- Separate applications shall be sent for each post.
- All the filled in applications with all necessary supporting, self-attested copies of certificates should reach “The REGISTRAR, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NITC Campus P.O, Kozhikode – 673 601, Kerala” on or before 19th September 2016, 05-00 PM.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates would be communicated about the selection process through post/email. If the number of short listed candidates to any or both the posts found to be more than a certain level, then written examination will be conducted and such candidates shall again be short listed based on their performance in the written examination for the interview.
- Relevant information regarding the selection process will be uploaded on institute website. Aspiring candidates should visit the institute website regularly for updates.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|