NIT Goa recruitment 2016-17 notification 10 posts: NIT National Institute of Technology, Goa invites application for the 10 posts of Accountant, Technician & Various Vacancies.
Job Location:- Goa
Last Date:- 12th September 2016
Name of Post:- Accountant
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First class (Hons.) Bachelor‟s Degree or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline (In universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses) / First class Bachelor‟s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute or Master‟s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record / Master‟s Degree in commerce /MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record.
Name of Post:- Technician
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2000/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Sc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized University / Institute or Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of 1 year or higher duration in appropriate trade or Metric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 year‟s duration in appropriate trade.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with relevant documents send to Assistant Registrar, Administrative Office, NIT Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa-403401 on or before 12.09.2016.
- Those who have applied against earlier advertisement need to apply afresh
- The application must be sent in ORIGINAL only. The date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in every respect shall be the closing date of the receipt of the application.
- A candidate applying for more than one post must use separate Application Form for each post and send in separate cover superscripted with the post applied for.
- Academic qualifications and experiences shall be substantiated by the relevant documents.
- All belated and incomplete applications, which are not in prescribed form / not in original form/ without relevant supporting enclosures will be out rightly rejected. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
- A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified.
- Attested copies of papers and documents on reprint submitted along with application will not be returned.
- A candidate must enclose a copy of caste certificates including OBC status and NonCreamy Layer status of the preceding year (in case of OBC) issued by the competent authority to substantiate their claim of SC/ST/OBC category.
- Persons with disability (PWD) fulfilling qualifications, experience and performances will be given preference. However, they shall be required to produce medical certificate in prescribed form issued by the competent medical authority for purpose of benefit of reservation as permissible under the rules.
- Persons serving in Govt./Semi Govt./ PSUs should send their applications either THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL or should furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview. They can, however, send an advance copy.
- All the posts are governed by New Pension Scheme as applicable to Central Govt. employees.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts to be filled and to shortlist the candidates to be called for test/ interview. Mere fulfillment of minimum qualification and experience requirements does not entitle any candidate to be called for test / interview.
- The candidates called for the Interview for the posts no.5-7 will have to appear for written test and interview before the selection committee.
- The date(s) of interview once declared will be final.
- Candidate shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/ profession and it will be the responsibility of a candidate to request the referees to forward their references to the Director, NIT Goa, directly.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the website. Application completed in all respect along with true copies of relevant testimonials, certificates together with the prescribed application form to “Assistant Registrar, Administrative Office, National Institute of Technology Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa -403 401, INDIA” on or before 12.09.2016
- Original documents will have to be produced at the time of test / interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be communicated the schedule of test / interview by post / telephone /e- mail candidates are advised to visit our website regularly.
- The institute reserves right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised without specifying any reason, whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|