NITRD recruitment 2016-17 notification 13 Senior Resident Posts : (NITRD) National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases invites application for the post of 13 Senior Resident.
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 27th September 2016
Name of Post:- Senior Resident
- Total no. of Posts:- 13 Posts
- Age Limit:- 33 years as on 27th September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS/’Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the speciality.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with original documents, attested copies of relevant documents &experience certificate at the Time of Interview (27th September 2016 at 02:30 PM).
- Eligible candidate will present themselves for registration at 9:00 AM in Administrative block on the day specified for the interview of a particular specialty along with the application duly filled in the prescribed format as per annexure-I with all relevant document in original together with attested copies (by Gazetted Officer)in the support of their candidature for the post. No application of candidate will be received after 10.00_AM. Interview will start from _____ AM onwards.
- Crucial date of determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification etc. will be the date of registration of the candidates appearing in the interview.
- Candidates must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before joining the post, if selected.
- House Rent Allowance will not be admissible. Residential Accommodation in the Institute campus, if available, will be provided to facilitate working.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per prescribed by the Govt. of India from time to time.
- The candidate who is already in Govt. Service should submit NO OBJECTIONCERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
- Inter-hospital/Inter-Institution transfer shall not be permitted.
- Candidate must bring the following original certificates with attested (by Gazetted Officers) copies at the time of interview: (a) Certificate in support of age (10th Certificate).b) Certificate in support of educational qualifications. (c) Experience certificate, if any. (d) Medical registration certificates of DMC. (e) Mark Sheets of MBBS Part I, II & final year. (f) Undergraduate/Post graduate attempt certificate. (g) SC/ST/OBC Candidates must bring community certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India. (h) Physically Handicapped Certificate from Competent Authority, where applicable. (i) The candidate must bring the filled application from as per format given ANNEXURE-I and also paste recent passport size photograph on it.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and mention in the advertisement before coming for walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Application form in Annexure-I along with eligibility criteria can be download from our official website www.nitrd.nic.in.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|