NMRCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 23 posts: Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (NMRCL), A joint Venture Company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra has been entrusted with the responsibility of construction, operation & maintenance of Nagpur Metro project.
Advertisement Number:- NMRCL/HR/04/2016
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager, Account Assistant|
|No of Post||23 posts|
|Last date to apply||25th October 2016|
|Job Location||Nagpur (Maharashtra)|
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years As on 25.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- CA / ICWA from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute. Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India from recognized institute / university.
Name of Post:- Account Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years As on 25.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10170-18500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Commerce Graduate with Minimum 50% marks from recognized Institute / university. Candidates having Inter CA/ICWA/CS with commerce graduation will be given preference.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test, Personal Interview or both followed by and Medical Examination.
How to apply offline for Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials send by post to Jt. General Manager (HR) Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro House, 28/2 Anand Nagar, CK Naidu Road, Civil Lines Nagpur – 440001. Superscribing the envelope as Name of the post-----------, Post Code------------------Category------------------. On or before 25.10.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25.10.2016
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 25/10/2016.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through E-mail provided in the application..The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Written Test / Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents / testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at Metro House, 28/2, Anand Nagar, C K Naidu R d , Civil Lines, Nagpur - 440001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Written Test /Personal Interview sent along with E-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with NMRCL website www.metrorailnagpur.com for updated information
- The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through E-Mail.
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on NMRCL website.
- The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. NMRCL is not responsible for Loss/delay in post.
- NMRCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Candidates applying from Govt. organizations / PSUs etc. will have to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from parent department at the time of Interview.
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen, except women) candidates are required to pay a non refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft or Bankers cheque in favour of NMRCL, payable at Nagpur.
- OBC candidates are required to submit the OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only, which should not be older than two years.
- SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur or any other project of NMRCL, anywhere in India.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|