North Western Railway recruitment 2017 Notification
North Western Railway hiring for the 388 posts of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops / Units. Apply before 29th January 2017.
North Western Railway hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Act Apprentices|
|No of Post||388 posts|
|Last date to apply||29th January 2017|
|Job Location||Jaipur (Rajasthan)|
Name of Post:- Act Apprentices
- Total no. of Posts:-388 Posts
- Age Limit:- 15 to 24 years As on 30.12.2016
- Qualification:- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Selection Process:- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared based on the marks secured in the X and ITI in respect of all the candidates.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
- For General / OBC Category candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Categories candidates: Nil
Candidates pay application fee through by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply online for North Western Railway Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrcjaipur.in from 30.12.2016 to 29.01.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2016 (NWR/AA)
Starting Date to Apply online: 30.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 29.01.2016
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake Certificates / false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate / selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application.
- After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the division/unit will not be considered.