Northern Railway recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 Various Vacancies: Applications are invited from ELIGIBLE Indian citizens for recruitment of two posts of Non Tech Popular Category (specific posts will be decided later on) in Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- in Group “C” against Cultural Quota in Head Quarter Office, Baroda House, New Delhi and Delhi Division of Northern Railway for the year 2016-17.Specific category and place of posting will be decided by the Northern Railway administration at the time of offering appointment to the selected candidate. No post is reserved for OBC/SC/ST /Ex-SM/PWD candidates.
Northern Railway Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Name of Post||Classical Vocal & Tabla Player|
|No of Post||02 Posts|
|Last date to apply||30th November 2016|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Northern Railway free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Classical Vocal & Tabla Player
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 29 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should possess 12th or equivalent/ Degree/ Diploma/ certificates in gayan for Classical Vocal and for Tabla player from Government recognized institute.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/ Woman Categories candidates: 250/-
For Other Categories candidates: 500/-
Application fee through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA & CAO/ Northern Railway, and payable at New Delhi – 110024.
How to apply online for Northern Railway exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.culture.rrc.nr.org on or before 30th November 2016 up to 17:00 Hrs & send their printout of with photograph, in an envelope must be Superscribed as “Application for recruitment against cultural Quota” to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi – 110024 on or before 7th December 2016 up to 17:00 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply online: 30th November 2016 up to 17:00 Hrs
Closing / Last Date to hard copy of application: 7th December 2016 up to 17:00 Hrs
Last Date to Pay Challan: 1st January 2017 to 31st January 2017
- Attested copy of the certificates in support of Age, Community, Educational/Technical Qualifications, Cultural Qualifications and Prizes won etc.
- Necessary proof for claiming fee refund etc., should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi.
- Minority Community and Economically Backward Classes, shall enclose documentary proof in support of their claim.
- Travel Expenses : SC/ST candidate alone will be issued with II-Class Free Pass for their journey from their nearest Railway Station to the venue of Written Examination. Others will have to make their own arrangements. No reimbursement of travel expenses will be made on any account.
- Candidates to remain in touch with the RRC website which is the primary source of communication with the candidates for various information’s like : Eligible/Ineligible, Date of Examination, issuance of Admit Cards, Centre of Examination etc.
- Before examination candidates should read the instructions carefully as given in the notification, instruction with the e-Admit card and before/during written Examination/online examination, the cover page of Question Booklet, OMR Answer Sheet and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to non-evaluation of OMR sheet and disqualification of candidate.
- Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the mode of examinations or re-conduct the written examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of the recommitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
- The scheme of Cultural Quota will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by Railway Board and will be binding on all.