NPCC recruitment 2016 notification 52 manager posts hiring: NPCC Ltd., a schedule ‘B’ Premier Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunnelling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Buildings, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public Health, Environmental Engineering, Border Fencing, Flood Lightning Works etc. is in urgent need of following executives, requires dynamic and result oriented persons on regular/deputation/absorption basis at Corporate Office, Zonal Offices & Projects all over India
Job Location:- Faridabad
Name of Post:- Manager (Civil)
- Total no. of Posts:- 30 vacancies: UR-15, OBC(NCL)-8, SC-5, ST-2, [PWD-1 (UR/ OBC/ SC/ ST) post reserved for PWD - Hearing impairment and locomotor disability or cerebral palsy]
- Age Limit:- 35 Years - Upper age limit (years) as on 31.05.16
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29100 - 54500/- IDA
- Qualification:- Full time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from Government recognized University/Institute. Regular Post graduate in Construction Management / Structural Engineering / Public Health Engineering preferred..
- Experience:- 6 years’ experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/Infrastructure:
A) out of which two years’ experience in one step below post in the scale of pay of Rs. 16,400-40,500 (IDA) OR CDA pay scale of Rs. 9,300-34,800 GP-Rs. 5,400/-, if working in PSU/Government, OR otherwise
B) Drawing minimum Annual CTC of Rs.6.00 lakhs on the date of application, as well as at the time of interview (if shortlisted), if working in Non-Government Sector. Pay certificate and Form 16 to be attached in support of salary drawn.
Name of Post:- General Manager (Civil)
- Total no. of Posts:- 16 vacancies: UR-8, OBC(NCL)-4, SC-3, ST-1
- Age Limit:- 34 Years - Upper age limit (years) as on 31.05.16
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29100 - 54500/- IDA
- Qualification:- Full time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from Government recognized University/Institute. Regular Post Graduate In Construction Management/ Structural Engineering/ Public Health Engineering preferred.
- Experience:- 12 years’ experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/Infrastructure,
A) out of which 2 years’ experience in one step below post in the scale of pay of Rs. 24900-50500 (IDA)OR CDA pay scale Rs. 15,600-39,100 GP-Rs. 6,600/-, if working in PSU/Government, OR otherwise
B) Drawing minimum annual CTC of Rs. 9 Lacs, on the date of application, as well as at the time of interview(if shortlisted), if working in Non-Government Sector. Pay certificate and Form 16 tobe attached in support of salary drawn.
NOTE: The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e., execution/ supervision of construction works involving earth work, piling, road works, underground piping, building works, RCC works, like deep foundations, foundation of structures for heavy equipment, structural steel works for industrial buildings, technological structure and large value civil engineering projects etc. Candidate should have handled contract, closing of projects, knowledge of ISO requirements for Quality Management System and HSE requirements at projects sites will be an added advantage. Alternatively, candidate should have experience in design, coordination with various agencies involved like client, consultants, contractors, estimation, tendering, rate analysis and contract management of construction projects etc. Knowledge of CPWD conditions of contract and specifications will be an added advantage. Candidates who have proficiency in use of computer will be preferred. Experience in Green Building preferred.
The prospective candidate will be responsible for execution of project/works management of large construction projects in India and has to handle Project Management/ Material Management/ Quality control/ Industrial Safety/ Productivity Management. He will be also be entrusted with allied tasks such as Corporate Affairs, Business Development in India, Arbitration, Claims, Liaison with other department, Ministry.
Selection Procedure:- The selection procedure will be decided by NPCC depending upon the response received against each post. The selection criteria can be by way of Personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview or by any other appropriate way. Decision of NPCC will be final in this regard. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the interview, where after the “Offer of Appointment” shall be issued. Selected candidates will be on probation for one year..
Age Relaxation:- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), and PWD & Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules. For internal candidates age no bar.
Application Fee:- Non-refundable Rs. 800/- for GENERAL & OBC (NONCREAMY LAYER) CANDIDATE no Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- servicemen Remarks : Cheque will not be accepted. Please mention name, address, post applied on the reverse of D.D.
How to apply:- The application fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NPCC Limited payable at New Delhi. The application is to be made in the prescribed application form which is attached with this advertisement. The application in the prescribed proforma (attached) along with Demand Draft, photograph and self-attested copies of the documents viz. (a) Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth (b) Complete set of mark sheets / degree certificate in support of qualification (c) Proof of complete experience along with pay scales for each position held (d) Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India (if Applicable) (e) Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority(if applicable) and (f) Pay-in-slip and latest Form-16(if applicable) should reach the office of Group General Manager (HR), NPCC Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 67-68, Sector-25, Faridabad – 121004. (Haryana), Tel. Ph. No. 0129-2234760, Web Site – www.npcc.gov.in on or before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. The envelope should be super scribed with “Advt. No. NPCC/ Regular/ Civil/ Electrical/ May/ 2016– Post applied for ____________”. Any application received beyond this date shall not be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- Applicant from Non-Government Sector should necessarily be from PRIVATE LISTED COMPANY ONLY (Stock Exchange).
- For internal candidates while there will be no relaxation in minimum experience, the requirement of working in next below grade for internal candidates is one year as against two years for others.
- All qualifications should be obtained from an Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Degree/Master’s Degree in Civil/Electrical Engg. (or equivalent) from correspondence course is not eligible.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances, nor would this fee be held in reserve for future selection. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidates will be dis-qualified for appearing in Interview. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false / fabricated or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Persons with Disability can also apply for any of the above posts in accordance with DOPT OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 29.12.2005. (Reservation against sub-quota for minority community in the post reserved for OBC(NCL) will be applicable as per DPE’s OM No.6/6/2011-DPE(SC/ST) dated 02.01.2012.)
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons is not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
- Reservation of vacancies in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes including minority (non-creamy layer), Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Medical Board of an approved Government Hospital.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit and post qualification experience shall be 31.05.2016. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on a post / level shall be counted from the said date onwards.
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization /Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of group discussion / interview. However in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of GD/Interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits/protection of pay in case of their selection. However, they have to produce the proper relieving order from their organization, in the event of their selection, at the time of reporting for joining.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted to be called for interview will be paid to and fro rail fare as per the following norms: -2nd AC Sleeper for E-4 level and 3rd AC Sleeper for E-3 & E-2 level, from the nearest railway station of the declared place of residence by the shortest route beyond 30 km. subject to production of rail ticket.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India as per the discretion/requirement of NPCC.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of GD / Personal Interview.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for selection process. In case of overwhelming response, NPCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria. In case of non suitability of candidates for the post applied for, NPCC at its discretion can offer a suitable post in the lower level subject to fulfilling of eligibility criteria for that lower post.
- Fringe Benefits: HRA, Perquisites and Allowances, CPF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment etc. will be admissible as per NPCC Rules.
- No. of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the company.
- NPCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
- Medical examination will be conducted by an approved Government hospital/medical board, as may be indicated in the Offer letter.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail-ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail-ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.npcc.gov.in. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NPCC website regularly for the above purpose.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
- NPCC will not be responsible for non-receipt / late receipt of any communication/application due to postal or any other reason.
- Application should be sent by Speed post/ Regd. Post only. No applications will be accepted by hand.
- Applications which are incomplete in any respect will be rejected and the fee will be forfeited.
- No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by NPCC.
- The application and the outer cover should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for and Advt. No. NPCC/ Regular/ Civil/ Electrical/ May/ 2016.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Please do not send any original documents/certificates with the application.
- In case of variation in name/surname/ name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education/professional qualification/ caste/etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of interview, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notarized affidavit in this regard.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|