National Physical Laboratory recruitment 2017 Notification
National Physical Laboratory invites application for the 21 Scientist & Technical Assistant Posts. Apply online before 17th January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- Rectt./02/2016
National Physical Laboratory hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||National Physical Laboratory|
|No of Post||Scientist/ Technical Assistant|
|Last date to apply||17th January 2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Name of Post:- Scientist
- Total no. of Posts:- 15 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- ME/ M.Tech (Material Science/ Material Engineering) or Ph.D submitted (Material Science/ Material Engineering) or its equivalent subject.
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 1st class diploma in Electrical Engineering/Tech. of atleast 3 years full time duration or atleast 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
Candidates have to pay: 100/-
Application fee through Demand Draft in favour of the Director, National Physical Laboratory payable at New Delhi.
How to apply online for National Physical Laboratory Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.nplindia.org from 17th December 2016 to 17th January 2017 & Send the printout along with attested copies educational qualification & experiences certificates to Administrative Officer, National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012 on or before 24th January 2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 17th December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 17th January 2017
Last Date to printout of application: 30th January 2017
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for interview.
- IN THE EVENT OF NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS BEING LARGE, CSIR-NPL WILL ADOPT SHORT LISTINGCRITERIA TO RESTRICT THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES TO BE CALLED FOR WRITTEN TEST /INTERVIEW TO A REASONABLE NUMBER BY ANY OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS FOR THEPOSTS OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS & SCIENTISTS RESPECTIVELY: i. On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. ii. On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. iii. By holding a written Test. iv. Any other methodology as deemed fit by Screening Committee.
- The application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions, etc. Incomplete applications / applications without the required certificates / documents are liable to be rejected.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then he / she is required to produce an order /letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting / guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
- If any document / certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same (preferably in English) duly attested by a Gazetted officer or notary is to be submitted.
- The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications prescribed for that Grade.
- Candidate must ensure that he / she possesses educational qualification / experience in the relevant area as required in the category / post, for which he / she is applying on the last date of receipt of application.
- Applications from candidates working in Government Departments, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered when forwarded through proper channel within the prescribed time-limit along with requisite NOC.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
- Deserving candidates may be considered for higher start of pay.
- The post will be governed by the New Pension Scheme applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2004 as notified by the Government of India and adopted by CSIR vide their letter No.17/68/2001-E.II dated 23.12.2003 and other instructions is sued on the subject.
- Only outstation candidates who are found eligible and called for trade test / skill test (For post of Technical Assistant) and Interview (For Post of Scientist) will be paid to and fro single second class (Sleeper) rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to New Delhi/Delhi Railway Station on production of Rail Tickets / Rail Ticket Numbers or any other proof of journey.
- Any discrepancy / mismatch found at any stage between the information given in application and attached (self- attested) documents or as evident in original documents (which may be called for verification at any stage by the office)will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in written test, if any / interview. Such candidates will not be paid any fare.
- The number of vacancies indicated is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
- The decision of Competent Authority, CSIR-NPL / CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of examination / interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
- Candidate must indicate as to whether any of their blood / close relative is working in CSIR-NPL or in any other sister Labs. / Instts. of CSIR. Blood Relation / Close Relative would include wife / husband / son / daughter / brother / sister /sons-in-law / daughters-in-law and those who could be termed as blood / close relations.
- The Director, CSIR – NPL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason therefore.
- The recruitment to the posts of scientific categories is governed by the “CSIR Scientists Recruitment and Promotion Rules, 2001” as amended from time to time. Hence all other terms and conditions not stipulated here will be applicable as per the said Recruitment Rules.
- Notifications from time to time regarding interview dates, recommendations of the screening committees along with criteria adopted by it shall be displayed on the website: www.nplindia.org
- For the posts of scientist only: In case a candidate is staying abroad, and his / her application is short listed, his candidature may be considered by the Selection Committee on his / her written request for interview through videoconferencing. The interview by the Selection Committee shall be on mode like video conferencing (skype). The candidate must ensure availability on the scheduled date and time of the interview in such cases.