NRHM Odisha recruitment 175 various posts 2015 notification : Walk-in-Interview will be conducted as scheduled below for filling up the following posts under National Health Mission, Odisha on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per OSH & FW Society terms and conditions.
Name of Post:- Finance – cum – logistics consultant, Epidemiologist / Public health specialist
Eligibility:- CA, ICWA, M.Com, MBA, MBBS, MD, DNB
Job Location:- Orissa
Last Date:- 26th February 2015
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Finance – cum – logistics consultant:- 14 Posts
- Age Limit:- upto 40 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Inter CA/Inter ICWA or M.Com or MBA (Finance / Material Management) with 55% marks. Candidate should have knowledge in computer.
- Experience:- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience in accounting including analysis, financial reporting, budgeting, financial software and reporting system.
Epidemiologist / Public health specialist:- 14 Posts
- Age Limit:- upto 65 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 44000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS Degree from an Institution recognized by Medical Council of India with MD/DNB in Preventive & Social Medicine/Community Medicine / Community Health Administration or Diploma/Masters in Public Health or MBA (Health Care Administration).
- Experience:- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience in Health Management / Public Health Programme / Health Services.
How to apply:- Candidate who wish to appear at Walk-in-Interview against the vacancies of a specific district, as per details given in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in will appear in the office of the concerned Chief District Medical Officer-cum-District Mission Director on the date mentioned above. Registration timing will be from 10.30 A.M. to 12 Noon only on Walk-in-Interview dates.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Interested candidates having the requisite qualification and experience may appear for registration on date as mentioned against each post. Registration timing is from 10.30 A.M. to 12 Noon. No application will be received after scheduled timing of registration. After registration candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of required eligibility criteria and shortlisted candidates will be asked to stay back for interview. Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria in this advertisement need not come for the interview. Candidates not fulfilling the requirement will not be interviewed.
- Candidates are required to come for interview with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Adhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, ToR, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the official website (www.nrhmorissa.gov.in).
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from concerned employer at the time of interview, without which they will not be eligible for interview.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances/ misbehavior/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible.
- No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through e-mail / official website / Notice Board.
- The panel for above positions shall also remain valid for similar post / in other programmes under NHM ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
- Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
- Merit list for the above positions will be prepared only on the basis of marks secured by the eligible candidates in the interview only.
- Positioning of selected candidates against respective vacancies at District / CHC level will be made on merit-cum-option basis.
- The result of walk-in-interview will be published in the concerned district’s official website.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|