NRHM recruitment 2016-17 notification 51 Various Vacancies : Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts under National Health Mission, Odisha on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per OSH&FW Society terms and conditions.
Job Location:- Odisha
Last Date:- 6th October 2016
Name of Post:- Data Assistant-cum-Accountant
- Total no. of Posts:- 51 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 1st September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- The candidate must be a Graduate in Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and must have passed PGDCA / DCA etc. of one year duration from recognized/ registered Institute.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Merit List, Computer Test and Viva-voice.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents send to the concerned CDMO-cum-District Mission Director on or before 6th October 2016.
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, ToR, selection procedure etc. along with application form can be downloaded from the official website (www.nrhmorissa.gov.in).
- The applications received for all the posts will be scrutinized and the database will be uploaded in the concerned District website for invitation of objection. Candidates are required to visit the official website of concerned district at regular intervals for any notification, update (objection invitation / different tests notices), results etc. relating to recruitment.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of selection process as applicable. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for participation in the selection process.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of submission of application. NO Issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the post, S/He applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are to apply to the concerned CDMO-cum-District Mission Director on or before 06.10.2016 (5.00 P.M.) in the prescribed application form, available in the website (www.nrhmorissa.gov.in) along with self attested copies of all supportive documents through Regd. Post / Speed Post / Courier only and the envelope containing the application should be Superscribed clearly name of the post applied for.
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form. Certification towards AICTE / UGC recognition of Institutions / Universities shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
- Over aged, under qualification and short of requisite percentage of marks in the prescribed age and educational qualification shall be rejected.
- Incomplete application in any form will be rejected. Non submission of certificate/documents along with the application form shall be liable for rejection.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances /misbehavior / criminal activity etc. are not eligible to apply.
- The concerned CDMO office will not be held responsible for any postal delay. No application will be entertained after dt.06.10.2016 (5.00 P.M.). No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through E-mail / concerned District official website.
- The panel for above positions shall also remain valid for similar post / s in other programmers under NHM ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
- Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|