Odisha High Court recruitment 2017 Notification
Odisha High Court, Cuttack has invites application for the 19 Junior Grade Typist / Data Entry Operator vacancies. Apply online before 2nd January 2017 to 31st January 2017.
Odisha High Court hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Junior Grade Typist / Data Entry Operator|
|No of Post||19 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2017|
|Job Location||Cuttack (Odisha)|
Name of Post:- Junior Grade Typist / Data Entry Operator
- Total no. of Posts:- 19 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or such other qualification equivalent thereto and Typewriting with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute or Should have passed Computer Application from any Government Diploma recognized Institute.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on Typewriting Test, Language test, Computer application test, Interview and Viva Voce test.
For SC/ST/ PWD Categories candidates: No fee
For Other Categories candidates: 100/-
Application fee through shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070 – other Administrative Service- 01- Administration of Justice – 501 – Services under Services Fees – 9903220 – Home Department – 9915770 – Examination Fees” or through online by using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking System.
How to apply online for Odisha High Court Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in from 2nd January 2017 to 31st January 2017 & Send hard copy of filled application along with self-attested photocopies of qualification, Caste/ Tribe certificates, certificates/ Testimonials of qualification by Registered Post/ Speed Post in a sealed envelope super scribed ‘Application for the Post of Junior Grade Typist/ Data Entry Operator’ with Acknowledgement Number to The Special Officer (Special Cell), Orissa High Court, Cuttack, Pin – 753002 on or before 7th February 2017.
Advertisement Number:- III-06/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 2nd January 2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 31st January 2017
Last Date to hard copy application: 7th February 2017
- The candidate who comes under more than one category, he/she will be eligible for one benefit of relaxation which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
- In case of non-availability of eligible/suitable woman candidate(s) belonging to the respective category, the unfilled vacancies of that category shall be filled up by eligible/ suitable male candidate(s) of the same category.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. He/ she may crosscheck the information furnished in Application Form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be either possible later or shall be allowed by any means.
- The Selection Committee shall have the right to short list the candidates on the basis of their educational qualification/ Career Marks as per rule-9 (a) of the High Court of Orissa (Appointment of Staff and Conditions of service) Rules,2015.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the Recruitment Process at any stage without issuing any further Notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Interpretation of the authority on anyone of the clause (s) of this advertisement shall be final and binding in nature.
- All future communications/information in general regarding this recruitment will be made available in the Court’s website. So the candidates are advised to check the website regularly for latest updates.
- The candidates are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview/ Viva Voce Test.
- Candidates already in Government service shall have to produce “No Objection Certificates” / “Letter of Permission” from competent authority at the time of Interview/ Viva Voce Test.
- No TA/ DA will be allowed to attend the Recruitment Test.
- The list of selected candidates in respect of the posts advertised shall remain valid for a period of one year from the date of first appointment from such list or till the date of notification of next recruitment, whichever is earlier.