Odisha Police recruitment 2017-18 notification apply for 92 Gurkha Sepoys vacancy
Odisha Police released new notification on their official website www.odishapolice.gov.in for the recruitment of total 92 (ninety two) Gurkha Sepoys vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st July 2017.
Odisha Police jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Gurkha Sepoys|
|No of Vacancies||92|
|Official web Portal||www.odishapolice.gov.in|
Odisha Police recruitment 2017-18 Details
Gurkha Sepoys: 92 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Odisha Police Gurkha Sepoys posts should have passed VIII or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board/ Council.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years as on 1st January 2017.
Selection Process:- The Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of physical measurement/ Physical Efficiency test & Viva-Voce.
How to apply for Odisha Police recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with copy of relevant documents, three recent passport size colour photograph send to commandant, OSAP 2nd Battalion, Jharsuguda, PO – OMP Line, PS/District – Jharsuguda Odisha – 768204 on or before 31st July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 31st July 2017
Odisha Police recruitment 2016-17 notification 521 posts
State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack invites application for the 521 posts of Constable in 9th India Reserve Battalion (Specialized) of Odisha Police on contract basis.
Odisha Police Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Odisha Police|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No of Post||521 posts|
|Last date to apply||04th January 2017|
Name of Post:- Constable
- Total no. of Posts:-521 Posts
- UR:- 261 Posts
- SEBC:- 58 Posts
- SC:- 85 Posts
- ST:- 117 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 23 years As on 01.01.2016
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the board of Secondary Education, odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council. Able to speak, read & write Odia and must have passed the one as one of the subject in the High School Certificates examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to ME Standard recognized or conducted by the school & Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC communities: 05 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Educational, Sports Achievements, National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) & Written Test.
- For All Category candidates: Rs.200/-
Candidates pay application fee through Online using the Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash / Cheque through Challan at the SBI Branches or at Common Service Centre of the district through CSC Wallet.
How to apply online for Odisha Police exam 2017
Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.odishapolice.gov.in from 05.12.2016 to 04.01.2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 05.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 04.01.2017
Last Date to Pay Fee: 02.01.2017