ONGC recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 Various Vacancies : (ONGC) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites application for the post of 02 General Duty Medical Officer on contract basis for MBA Basin, Kolkata.
Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Last Date:- 13th September 2016
Name of Post:- General Duty Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per ONGC rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 31400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates possessing MBBS Degree with valid registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with copies of educational, professional and experience certificates in support of his/ her candidature duty attested and original documents need to be produced at the Time of Interview (13th September 2016 at 09:30 AM).
Venue of Interview:- Conference Room, 4th Floor, ONGC, MBA Basin. 50, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700071 (Opposite Birla Planetarium).
- Engagement is purely on a temporary basis. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract agreement as per terms & conditions of ONGC for the entire tenure.
- Notice period of one month would be required from either side for termination of contractual engagement.
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
- Doctor so engaged on contract basis will not have any right to claim regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of his working on contract basis.
- NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to attend the interview.