PGCIL recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 posts: POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) and a ‘Navratna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID operates around 1,28,079 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 205 Sub-stations and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level.
Advertisement Number:- NER- 09/2016
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil)|
|No of Post||05 posts|
|Last date to apply||10th November 2016|
|Job Location||Shillong (Meghalaya)|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil)
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts (Electrical-04 Posts & Civil-01 Posts)
- Age Limit:- 37 years as on 10.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000-35500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 03 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 05 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on through Written Test.
How to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant document and 3 copies of recent passport size color photograph send to Dy. General Manager (HR) Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.(NERTS) Lapalang, Lower Nongrah, Dongteih, Rynjah Shillong – 793006, Meghalaya on or before 10.11.2016.
Starting Date to Application Form: 29.09.2016
Closing / Last Date to Download Application Form: 30.10.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10.11.2016
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as performs adopted by University/ Institute.
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in Degree/ Diploma shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the University/ Board/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the University/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with100.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Written Test if so required.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement given in the web site.
- Computation of age shall be done on the 10.11.2016.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement or necessary document proofs will be rejected.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- Candidates should ensure that the same color passport size photographs are used throughout this recruitment process.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Shillong in case of any cause/ dispute.