PGCIL recruitment 2016-17 notification 07 Various Vacancies: POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the world and a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
Advertisement Number:- SR-II/2016/03(ii)
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.|
|Name of Post||Diploma Trainee/ Junior Officer Trainee|
|No of Post||07 Posts|
|Last date to apply||11th October 2016|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Diploma Trainee (Electrical-04/ Electronics-01/ IT-01)
- Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000 - 35500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Diploma in Civil/ Electronics & Communication/ IT Engineering/ Computer Engineering from recognized Technical board/ Institute with 70% marks.
Name of Post:- Junior Officer Trainee (HR)
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000 - 35500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Two years (Full time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management course (or) MHRM (or) MSW (with Personnel Management as main subject) or MBA (02 years full time with specialization in HR) or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on through Written Test.
For General Category: 360/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Categories candidates: For Application fee.
Candidates have to pay fee through Bank Challan.
How to apply online Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. for exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from26th September 2016 to 11th October 2016 & Send the Printout along with all relevant documents to the DGM (HR)/ HOP, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd., Southern Region Transmission System – II RHQ, Near RTO Test Driving Test, Sighanayakanahalli, Yelahanka, Doddapallpur Road, Yelahanka Hobli, Bangalore – 560064 on or before 20th October 2016.
Starting Date to apply online: 26th September 2016
Closing / Last Date to apply online: 11th October 2016
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
- For the Unreserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD candidates can apply subject to meeting all general standards of eligibility.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of submission of application.
- All computation of upper age limits and post qualification experience (wherever applicable) etc. shall be done as on the last date of receipt of application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of certificate verification/computer skill test, if called for.
- Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in Degree/ Diploma shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the University/ Board/ Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the University/ Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Requisite qualification should be recognized by AICTE, failing which the candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for furthers election process.
- The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, if so required.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- POWERGRID will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application in transit.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Computation of age shall be done as on 11.10.2016 (Last date of online Application Submission). Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement & incomplete applications, will be rejected.
- Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- The candidates found eligible based on the information submitted by them can download their admit card indicating roll number, name of the test venue and guidelines for the test from our websitewww.powergridindia.com-> Career Section->Job Opportunities->Regional Recruitment->SR-II->Candidate Log In.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained in the Complaint Management System of POWERGRID. No correspondence made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, in this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID.
- Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards in any stage of the selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates.
- Applicants should ensure that the same Color passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Training / Teaching period will not be counted as experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Bangalore in case of any legal case /dispute.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.
- Although the vacancies have been sanctioned for SRLDC, POSOCO, Bangalore, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any other office of the Corporation located in other part of the country and abroad as per requirement.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|