The PGIMER, Chandigarh invites applications from Indian Nationals for the following posts on regular basis.
Name of Post:- Professor, Assistant professor
Eligibility:- MD, MS, M CH, MA, MSc, PhD, PG Qualification
Job Location:- Chandigarh
Last Date:- 10th January 2015
Hiring Process:- Personal Interview
Assistant Professor:- 146 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 50 Years
- Qualification:- A postgraduate qualification of an Indian University or an equivalent degree recognized as such by the Medical Council of India
Professor:- 30 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- 50 Years
- Qualification:- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub section (3) of the Section 13 of the Act.).
The candidate must be registered with the state/Central Medical Council.
A postgraduate qualification of an Indian University or equivalent degree recognized as such by the Medical Council of India
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 500/- for SC / ST and Rs. 1000/- for All other. Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use. Those candidates who have S.B.I. account can also pay their fee through i-collect service of SBI. In that case the INB reference No. will be generated and will have to be mentioned instead of Challan No. The i-collect Bank Account No. of PGIMER is 32211595795
How to apply:- The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility before going to the website of www.pgimer.edu.in
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
- The candidates who are working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Body etc. must obtain the “No Objection Certificate” from present employer.
- The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. If at any stage it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
- In case of a candidate applying for the post of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor more than one post, separate application for each post is required to be submitted.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- The candidates are advised to visit PGI website regularly for further Instruction, if any.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|