PPCB recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 Various Vacancies: The State Programme Management Unit of the Punjab Pollution Control Board urgently requires persons for the following posts to be filled on contract basis, for the UNIDO Project on Environmentally Sound Management of Medical Wastes.
Punjab Pollution Control Board Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Punjab Pollution Control Board|
|Name of Post||Assistant Project Coordinator/ Project Officer|
|No of Post||02 Posts|
|Last date to apply||17th October 2016|
|Job Location||Patiala (Punjab)|
Punjab Pollution Control Board free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Project Coordinator/ Project Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per PPCB rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates Must have a Master degree in first division in Environmental Science/Public Health or related disciplines (i.e. environmental studies / environmental engineering), from a recognized University or Institution.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
How to apply offline for Punjab Pollution Control Board exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may in prescribed application form along with a cover letter stating their career interests, qualification, experience and suitability to the job, (not more then the 300 words) send to the office of Environmental Engineer (EPA), Camp Office, Plot No.-55, Phase-2, Opp. Bassi Theatre, SAS Nagar & email to epappcb.gmail.com on or before 17th October 2016.
Closing / Last Date for submission of application: 17th October 2016
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and depending upon project requirements, PPCB is not liable to offer employment to the selected candidates during or after completion of the contract period.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of candidature in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Candidates who are working in Government Departments or Public Sector Organizations should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- Candidates should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the Board. The selected candidates should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed and medical fitness of the candidates are further subject to certification by the Medical Officer.
- State Project Management Unit (SPMU) reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, and the vacancies notified may not be filled up. Further, SPMU reserves the right to restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.