Prasar Bharati recruitment 2017 Notification
Prasar Bharati invites application for the post of 33 Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) under Special recruitment drive for Persons with Disabilities for Doordarshan Kendras.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017
Prasar Bharati hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Prasar Bharati|
|No of Post||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Last date to apply||23rd January 2017|
|Job Location||All India|
Name of Post:- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Total no. of Posts:- 33 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years as on 23rd January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI Pass.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Interview.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to PH communities: 10 Years
How to apply offline for Prasar Bharati Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, experiences, disability certificates and caste certificates send by Registered Post / Speed Post Additional Director General, National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia, Radio Colony, Kingsway, Delhi – 110009 on or before 23rd January 2017.
Closing / Last Date to application: 23rd January 2017
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, viz., age & essential qualifications as on 23.01.2017. They should possess a valid disability certificate issued on or before cut-off date i.e. 23.01.2017.
- Prasar Bharati reserves the right to conduct additional examination/skill test or call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualifications & experience of the applicant.
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualifications, age etc. & satisfy themselves that they are eligible, before applying. Original certificates along with one set of self-attested photocopy will be scrutinized/ verified to ascertain the eligibility of the candidate at the time of joining. In case any information provided by a candidate found untrue on later stages, his candidature will be cancelled and legal action against him may be initiated as per law. Prasar Bharati decision shall be final in this regard.
- If a candidate is unable to produce all the original documents due to whatsoever reason at the time of document verification, his candidature would be rejected. Under no circumstances additional time would be provided. Thus, only those candidates are advised to apply who can produce all the relevant documents in original at the time of verification.
- Filling up of these vacancies is subject to the outcome of any litigation affecting the recruitment.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
- Candidates should carefully go through the detailed notice and choose Doordarshan Kendra carefully for which he wants to apply. Request to consider his/her candidature for other Doordarshan Kendra will not be entertained later.
- Appointment of empanelled candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit, verification of character and antecedents and verification of caste certificate wherever applicable.
- Formats prescribed for furnishing SC, ST, OBC, PWD, PB Employee Certificate and Ex-servicemen certificates are appended at Annexure III to X.