Public Health and Municipal Engineer Department recruitment 2015 notification : Applications are invited from the eligible engineering graduates in the prescribed Proforma for selection as Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) under the Apprentice Act, 1961 as ordered by the Govt. of AP in GO Ms. No. 65 MA& UD (C) Dept., Dt 02-04-2015. The eligible candidates may apply after satisfying themselves with the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions of this selection.
Name of Post:- graduate engineer apprentices
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15280/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th April 2015
Hiring Process:- Merit Basis
Total no. of Posts:- 318 Posts
Age Limit:- 21 to 34 Years as on 01.04.2015
Qualification:- Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/AMIE in Civil /Structural/transportation/Environmental Engineering degree from any Government University established under the Act of Central / State Government or from any Government Engineering College or from any Institution certified as NAAC Grade ‘A’. The applicant should have obtained degree in the above disciplines not earlier than 2013. Degree obtained through distance education mode will not be considered.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of candidates for GEA shall be made only on merit basis i.e., based on the marks obtained in basic engineering degree.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply in prescribed application form along with all the testimonials duly attested by the Gazetted officer in support of his / her claim of education qualification, local status, caste and medical certificates (in respect of PH candidates only) etc. send by email and in hard copy to the respective superintending engineer of PH and ME department as per official notification on or before 20th April 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Applicants are required to enclose all the testimonials duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of his/her claim of educational qualifications, caste, local status and medical certificates (in respect of PH candidates only) etc., as indicated in the application.
- The applicant is required to affix latest passport size photo duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- He/she shall fill up all the columns in the application otherwise application shall be summerly rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
- Applications received after closing date will not be considered.
- Applications without enclosures in support of their claim shall also be rejected.
- The employer i.e., PH &ME Department reserves the right to cancel the above selection without assigning any reasons therefor.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|