- 86 Stenographer Grade III – 12th June 2017
- Clerk 327 Posts – 23rd January 2017
- Drivers 15 Posts – 21st December 2016
High Court of Punjab and Haryana recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 86 Stenographer Grade III at www.sssc.gov.in
High Court of Punjab and Haryana released new notification on their official website www.sssc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 86 (eighty six) Stenographer Grade III vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 15th May 2017 to 12th June 2017.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Stenographer Grade III|
|No of Vacancies||86|
|Official web Portal||www.sssc.gov.in|
High Court of Punjab and Haryana recruitment 2017-18 Details
Stenographer Grade III: 86 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Stenographer Grade III job should have Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Stenographer Grade III: 18 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST/ BC of Haryana
Selection Process:- High Court of Punjab and Haryana admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the English/ Hindi Shorthand Test and its Transcription & Computer Proficiency Test.
Fee charges:- Applicant have to pay Rs. 1000/- for General, Reserved Category of other State Male candidates, Rs. 500/- for General, Reserved Category of other State Female candidate, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Male Candidate, Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana Female candidate through Challan.
How to apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana vacancies 2017-18:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with High Court of Punjab and Haryana requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of High Court of Punjab and Haryana department; www.sssc.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment —– Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Haryana) & Click on it.
- Read the notification & Click on Online Registration (Step-I).
- Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
- Deposit the fee in the Bank after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
- Click on ‘Login for Second step Registration’.
- Fill all the mandatory details and submit the form.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th May 2017
Form Submission End Date Step-I: 12th June 2017
Form Submission End Date Step-II: 15th June 2017
Challan Payment: 14th June 2017
Examination Date: July/ August 2017
Advertisement Number:- 21S/SSSC/HR/2017
Punjab & Haryana High Court recruitment 2017 Notification
Society for Centralized recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, High Court of Punjab & Haryana has issued a notification for the 327 Clerk vacancies in Subordinate Courts of Haryana. Apply online application 23rd January 2017.
Punjab & Haryana High Court hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|No of Post||327 Posts|
|Last date to apply||23rd January 2017|
Name of Post:- Clerk
- Total no. of Posts:- 327 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 42 years
- Pay Scale:- Not Specified
- Qualification:- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written examination, Computer Proficient Test and Interview.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to BC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to Service employee’s communities: 03 Years
For General & Reserved Category of other State Category: 1000/-
For SC/ST/ BC/ ESM Categories candidates: 250/-
For Reserved category for other state Female candidates: 500/-
Application fee through the way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ print after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India only under Screen 8888 (Fee Type – 21).
How to apply online for Punjab & Haryana High Court Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sssc.gov.in from 26th December 2016 to 23rd January 2017 for Step-I registration & for Step II registration on or before 27th January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 19C/SSSC/HR/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 26th December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online step-I: 23rd January 2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online step-II: 27th January 2017
Last Date to receipt of application fee: 25th January 2017
Last Date to editing of application: 27th January 2017
Punjab & Haryana High Court recruitment 15 Driver posts
Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh hiring for the 15 posts of Drivers.
Punjab & Haryana High Court hiring 2017 Details:
|Organization Name||Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Name of Post||Drivers|
|No of Post||15 posts|
|Last date to apply||21st December 2016|
Name of Post:- Drivers
- Total no. of Posts:-15 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years As on 21.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates shall be matric pass with Punjabi / Hindi as one of the subject and should possess a valid licence of LTV.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on the basis of Marks Obtained in Practical Test-cum-Interview.
- For SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen Category candidates Punjab & Haryana State: Rs.250/-
- For All Other Categories candidates: Rs.500/-
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft / Crossed Indian Postal Order in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh.
How to apply offline for Punjab & Haryana High Court exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with fulfilled all the eligibility criterion send to Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh on or before 21.12.2016.
Advertisement Number:- HCRB- 1/2016(2)/DRV
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 21.12.2016