Railtel recruitment 2016 for engineers and Manager Posts: RailTel Corporation of India Limited is a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India. It is the largest Neutral Telecom Infrastructure provider of India with a strong footprint in diverse fields of OFC based SDH and IP networks, Tower Co location, Retail Broadband (RailWire), Data Centre, Telepresence and many more. With a huge network of Optic Fiber Cable spread across the length and breadth of the country.
Name of Post:- District Manager, Help Desk support engineer L2/ VC Engineer
Eligibility:- Diploma, ITI
Job Location:- Haryana
Last Date:- 10th June 2016
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Name of Post:- District Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 5 Posts
- Pay Scale:- CTC Rs. 2.23 Lakh per annum
- Qualification:- 3 year Engg. Diploma or BE/Btech in Electronics/ or Telecommunication/Electro nics & Telecom/ computer science.
- Desirable Qualification:- MSC / MCS/ MBA
- Experience:- 1 Years or more.
Name of Post:- ‘Help Desk support Engineer L2 / VC Engineer ’ / ‘District Technicians’
- Total no. of Posts:- 16 Posts
- Pay Scale:- CTC Rs. 1.06 Lakh per annum
- Qualification:- 2 year ITI Certificate from Govt. ITI in Electronics, Telecommunication.
- Desirable Qualification:- BE Electronics/ BSc Electronics; 3 year Engineering Diploma in Electronics, Telecommunication./ BCA Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level. ITIL Foundations Certification Microsoft Desktop Administration certification.
- Experience:- 1 – 3 Years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of MCQ Exam test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Application processing fee in the form of a demand draft of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of ‘RailTel Corporation of India Limited’ payable at ‘Delhi’.
How to apply:- The candidates will have to apply in physical form in the prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of all documents / testimonials, demand draft education certificate, experience and Photo ID and Address proof by post to Regional General Manager, RailTel Corporation of India Limited, 6 th Floor, Tower-III, Delhi Technology Park, Shastri Park, Delhi -110053. The Vacancy Code and name of the post applied for should invariably be superscribed on the envelope as ‘Postcode………….; Name of Post………… RailTel will not be responsible for non-receipt of their application or any postal delay in receipt thereof of any account whatsoever
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|