RailTel recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 post: RailTel Corporation of India Limited is a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India. It is one of the largest Neutral Telecom Infrastructure of India with a strong footprint in diverse fields of OFC based SDH and IP networks, Tower Co location, Retail Broadband (RailWire), Data Centre, Telepresence and many more. With a huge network of Optic Fiber Cable spread across the length and breadth of the country, RailTel endeavors to bridge the digital divide of India. RailTel takes pride in being part of the Govt of India’s path breaking projects- National Knowledge Network (NKN), National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN) and many other strategic projects. RailTel has a sharp focus on enabling India’s Knowledge Economy.
Advertisement Number:- RCIL/2016/P&A/44/15
RailTel Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Name of Post||Assistant Company Secretary|
|No of Post||02 post|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
RailTel free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Company Secretary
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600-46500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Qualified Company Secretary and should be Associate/ Fellow Member of ICSI.
Selection Process:- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- For OBC Category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates: No Fee
Candidates pay application fee through bank draft drawn in favour RailTel Corporation of India Limited’ payable at New Delhi.
How to apply offline for RailTel exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application along with self-attested copy of relevant document & bank draft send to Deputy General Manager (P&A), RailTel Corporation of India Ltd., Plot No. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon- 122003 so as to reach latest by 1800 hrs on 31.10.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31.10.2016
- Issue of admit cards for written examination /call letters for interview: Admit cards for written examination / Interview call letters, as the case may be, shall be sent through e-mail provided by the candidate and/or by post on the address provided by candidate. Thus e-mail ID and postal address should be clearly mentioned in the application form. The candidates are also advised to check RailTel website frequently for updates.
- Candidates currently serving in Govt/Quasi Govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings are advised to seek prior permission from their employers to apply for the notified vacancy. Such applicants shall have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear in interview and their candidatures shall be treated as cancelled.
- On final selection, such a candidate, who has been working in Govt./PSU/private entity, should produce the document conveying the acceptance of his resignation from service of his last employer. In the absence of such document, he shall not be allowed to join RailTel service.
- The admit cards / interview call letters issued to the candidates shall be provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate is issued admit card / call letter or even allowed to appear for the interview or finally shortlisted for appointment or allowed to join RailTel, his/her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled at any stage of this recruitment/ service in RailTel on grounds of his/her ineligibility. Therefore, before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria as laid down in this advertisement. His/her candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications at any stage before or after his/her appointment in RailTel.
- The decision of the RailTel about the mode of selection, number of post, eligibility conditions, shortlisting of candidates for interview etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|