RBI recruitment 2016-17 notification 16 posts: RBI Reserve Bank of India invites application for the 16 posts of Security Guards.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 31st August 2016
Name of Post:- Security Guards
- Total no. of Posts:-16 Posts
- General:- 08 posts
- OBC:- 02 posts
- SC:- 05 posts
- ST:- 01 posts
- Age Limit:- 25 years as on 01.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10940-23700/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Minimum 10th Std. Pass. Maximum Undergraduate. Although matriculate ex-servicemen with 15 years of defence service are considered as ‘Graduates’, they are also eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure:- The candidates shortlisted for the posts of Security Guard may have to undergo written test and/or interview and their selection will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test and/or interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application along with attested copy of relevant documents & Latest passport size photograph send to Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Resource Management Department, 15 Netaji Subhash Road, Kolkata-700001 on or before 31.08.2016.
- Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, etc. only need apply.
- Date of Birth as recorded in the school leaving certificate/transfer certificate will only be accepted as the proof of age.
- ‘Definition of Ex-Servicemen’ –“Ex-serviceman means a person, who has served in any rank (whether as a combatant or as a non-combatant) in the regular Army, Navy and Air Force of the Indian Union but does not include a person who has served in the Defence Security Corps, the General Reserve Engineering Force, the Lok Sahayak Sena and the para military forces and who has retired from such service after earning his/her pension; or who has been released from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or who has been released, otherwise than on his own request, from such service as a result of reduction in establishment; or who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagement, otherwise than at his own request or by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, and has been given a gratuity and includes personnel of the Territorial Army of the following categories, viz. pension holders for continuous embodied service; I. person with disability attributable to military service, and II. Gallantry award winners