RITES Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 13 posts: RITES Limited invites application for the 13 post of Engineer on contract basis.
Job Location:- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Last Date:- 05th September 2016
Name of Post:- Engineer (Electrical)
- Total no. of Posts:-13 Posts
- Age Limit:- 31 years as on 01.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 14940/- Per Month
- Qualification:-The candidate should possess full time Degree in (Electrical / Electronics) approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Diploma by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
Selection Procedure:- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
How to apply:- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com. From 17.08.2016 to 05.09.2016. A copy of this online Application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only 2 recent passport size colour photographs relevant documents, experience, certificate Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/ Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable for attending the Selection.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|