SAIL recruitment 2016-17 notification 24 posts: IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of SAIL, invites online applications for recruitment of 24 posts at the level of Dy. Managers (E-3 grade) in executive cadre from technically qualified and experienced professionals for units at the state of the art 2.5 MTPA integrated steel plant at Burnpur, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal.
Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Last Date:- 04th November 2016
Name of Post:- Deputy Managers
- Total no. of Posts:-24 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 04.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32900-58000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Degree in Metallurgical/ Mechanical / Production / Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Written Test, Interview & Medical Test.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through SBI Challan nearby SBI branch. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://sailcareers.com from 01.10.2016 to 04.11.2016 & Send the printout along with required document to the DGM (Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7, The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal on or before 21.11.2016.
1) Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply against this advertisement.
2) Before applying the candidate should read all the instructions to ensure about his/her eligibility. Candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria need not apply.
3) Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale
4) Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt./ Public undertakings should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of interview, failing which he/she would not be allowed for the interview.
5) Departmental candidates, if any, will have to produce NOC from Head of Personnel of Plant/Unit that the candidates are working in.
6) Candidates applying from other PSUs/Govt./ Departmental candidates should have completed minimum two years in the next below grade / pay scale.
7) The Company reserves the right to cancel recruitment for any or all of the posts without assigning any reason.
8) Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
9) Candidates called for written test will have to appear at their own cost.
10) Out station candidates called for the personal interview shall be reimbursed single, to and fro AC 3 Tier railway fare, by shortest route from the communicating address to the place of interview, on production of proof of journey.
11) Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found fit in the Company’s Medical Examination, as per standards laid down under SAIL Medical and Health Policy.
12) If at any stage, it is detected that the candidate has given false information; his candidature will be rejected forthwith.
13) Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate Authority (as per the prescribed proforma given on SAIL website - www.sail.co.in). For OBC (NCL), the certificate should have been issued on or after 01/04/2015 -the current financial year. OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to any relaxation available to OBC (NCL).
14) If the SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self- certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
15) The PWD candidates are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by the Medical Board duly constituted as per Govt. guidelines. They have to satisfy the relaxed Physical Standard required for the posts.
16) Ex-servicemen are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his / her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
17) While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation / secondary certificate`.
18) Candidates should give clear and complete postal address, mobile numbers and e-mail address for correspondence; IISCO Steel Plant (ISP) will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery / non-delivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
19) Laptops, mobiles, wrist watches, calculators, scales and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre.
20) Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain their copy of Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
21) Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Asansol.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|