SBI recruitment 2016-17 notification 33 Posts : State bank pf India invites On-line application for the posts of 33 Assistant Voice President, Manager & Various Vacancies.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 5th September 2016
Name of Post:- Assistant voice President
- Total no. of Posts:-20 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 to 35 years as on 1st August 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 42020-51490/- Per Month
- Qualification:-BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics from reputed University with 4 years experience in relevant.
Name of Post:- Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 22 to 32 years
- Pay Scale:- Not specified
- Qualification:-BE/B.Tech Graduate from a reputed University/Institute with one years relevant work experience.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Short Listing and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs.600/- & Rs.100/- for other reserved categories through Online by using debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking etc.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through SBI website www.sbi.co.in between 22nd August 2016 to 5th September 2016 and copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Experience certificate, e-receipt for fee payment and brief resume of the applicant describing career and performance achievements in service if any with supporting documents should be send to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta building, Nariman point, Mumbai-400021 on or before 10th September 2016.
- i) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- ii) Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
iii) In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- iv) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- v) SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- vi) IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HASFURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OFTHESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
vii) Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
viii) DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALLCANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- ix) Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- x) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|