SCI recruitment 2016-17 notification 40 Graduate Marine Engineer Posts: Applications are invited from Unmarried Males and Females for imparting training to Graduate Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B,TECH in Mechanical Engineering) as Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) for 08 months shore based pre-sea training at MTI Powai followed by 10 (4+6) months on-board training for the batch of 40candidates, commencing training earliest from 15.11.2016.
Shipping Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Shipping Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Graduate Marine Engineer|
|No of Post||40 Posts|
|Last date to apply||20th October 2016|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
Shipping Corporation of India Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Graduate Marine Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 40 Posts
- Age Limit:- 28 years as on 1st November 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College. Equivalent degree or degree with specialization or electives other than above educational qualification is not acceptable. Final year / semester students who have appeared for in the exam and expect their results by date 30.09.2016 are also eligible to apply.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on through online examination & Interview.
How to apply online for Shipping Corporation of India Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.shipindia.com and candidates may send Hard copy of online application along with all attested documents by Ordinary-Post/ Courier/ Speed Post/ Registered-Post to Vice President, Fleet Personnel Dept. Third Floor. The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd., Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021, Maharashtra, India, on or before 20th October 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 30th September 2016
Closing / Last Date of online application & hard copy: 20th October 2016
Date of Online Exam: 23th October 2016
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- An application fee once deposited is NOT refundable in any circumstance.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not inconformity with the eligibility criteria, then his / her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or joining.
- No modifications are allowed after submission of the application form. Incomplete application form in any particulars is liable to be rejected. Write “NA” for whichever is not applicable.
- Candidature is also liable to be rejected if the Original application form received unsigned or without photo or received with wrong application fees or received without application fees and received after the last date of receipt of applications.
- Candidates employed with Government departments / PSUs / Autonomous bodies have to produce NOC at the time of interview if called for the same. If such candidates cannot provide the NOC, they will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Candidates are also requested to apply for passport during selection process and try to obtain passport prior commencement of course which is mandatory for onboard training.
- The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any modifications / amendments in the advertisement will be given on website http://www.shipindia.com/careers/fleet-personnel
- All Instructions and important information regarding recruitment will be available on only SCI website and as such, candidates are advised to visit the same frequently for necessary instructions.
- Candidate should bring all the original valid documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates at the time of interview. Candidates failing to produce original documents for verification will not be allowed to appear for the Personal Interview.
- Only those who are in possession of all the documents mentioned above can apply.