Sikkim PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 Various Vacancies : In continuation to our earlier advertisement No. 08/2014 dated: 03.06.2014, and Examination Notice No. 58/SPSC/2014 dated 02.09.2014, wherein the examination for the 05 (five) posts of Senior Information Assistant under Information & Public Relation Department was deferred due to some administrative reasons, now as per the requirement of the administrative department, the Commission hereby advertises the same posts with revised educational qualifications / syllabus along with the change of roster points as per Notification No. M (14)45/GEN/DOP/Pt.III20.11.2014. Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 05 (five) posts of Senior Information Assistant on temporary regular basis.
Job Location:- Sikkim
Last Date:- 28th October 2016
Name of Post:- Senior Information Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 30th June 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 3800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication/ Journalism /Mass Communications /Print Journalism / TV Journalism and Communication/ Communicative English/ Communication Studies/ Electronic Media or Journalism/Public Relations/ Advertising/ Online Journalism /Creative Writing/ Developmental and Educational Communication/ Broadcast Journalism/Script Writing/Media Research or studies/ Media Management from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates may pay fee in Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs.150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application along with one stamp size photograph on it one identical stamp size photograph with the application name on the back side of the photograph, Original bank receipt send by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G. Marge, Gangtok on or before 28th October 2016.